489 26 0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ZHONG CHENLE

"When you confuse me like that, I spit out any words"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I went to my room as i saw sungchan over his desk trying to figure out how to access to the cameras. He was low on sleep because of last night and he hasn't been thinking straight that why he can't access to the cameras as requested by taeyong hyung.

" dude i told you to sleep why are you still up???" i asked.

Him being stubborn ignored me as he drank a cup of chocolate drink beside him.

" whatever i already told you taeyong would be fine if you didn't access it today its not like something bad will happen "i said. I flopped on my bed as the books that is piled on my bed side table fell from the impact i made. Oopss.

" but what if something did bad happen? You think i would let that slide? No way dude.. So just work on your research and I'll be fine.. " he said.

" hmm k.." i said as i took a book from the floor and try to read it. Eventually i got bored and tired so i fell asleep.

I woke up from the sound of the alarm. Not the alarm from my phone but from the emergency alarm that is installed when something happens. I saw sungchan passed out on the desk while holding a half eaten granola bar on his hand. Man he doesn't listen to me..

I stood up from my bed and covered him with his blanket before rushing out to the meeting room. As i got there all of them are there already..

" where's sungchan??" mark asked.

" passed out... Overworked" i said. Taeyong shook his head of disapproval.

" i told him to sleep but he wouldn't listen" i added.

" well I'll talk to him later and sho can you give him something later? That kid wouldn't think for himself for once.." Z said.

" okay since we are all here except for sungchan.. There has been a breakout at twenty-fifth avenue we have been the closest to call back up and although they looked more than us we can still take them down. The gang in twenty-fifth is cornered so that's why they can't take them alone.. " taeyong said as he slid a case to hendery.

" hendery.. Jaehyun may not come because he has been dealing with another gang on the thirteen. So you are in charge for this.. " taeyong said.

" you guys know what to do.. "

I went to the control room with taeil inside along with taeyong and johnny. I sat down to my own chair and put on my gears to control the drone before everyone could left.

As i was about to take off someone tapped my shoulder.

" idiot.. Why didn't you wake me up??" sungchan looked half-asleep but he still got into his computer and try to connect with me.

" as i said earlier you need sleep i just did you a favor a thank you would be nice" he groaned as i just rolled my eyes. He is usually nice but today was just hectic for him.

" hey sungchan Z is going to talk to you later please cooperate with her.." taeyong said as he nodded in reply.

I flew to the nearest safe place i could find and there are about thirty people there. Not to mention those are the only ones outside. Sungchan was trying to access the inside to see if there are people but then taeyong spoke..

" tell them to withdraw now!!" he yelled through the microphone. I didn't know what was happening but i saw taeyong looked at my monitor and pointed something on the screen.

" go there!! Take a closer look!!" he said as i did what he wanted. As i zoom closer we saw a man in the center of his fleet with binoculars on his eyes.

Who was that man? I have never seen him before.

" i knew it.. It was him.." taeyong whispered under his breath and i knew already he was an enemy.

" taeyong why are they going to withdraw?? Isn't the gang on the twenty-fifth going to get us killed??" taeil said.

" i wouldn't risk our lives for them if i am going to face this man.. Let them back and send a message to the twenty-fifth that we retreat.. I don't care what will they say. It's not our figth yet" taeyong said. He quickly went out of the black room and taeil just send the message to the guys.

" wait what?!?"

" what's happening??"

" is it over??!!"

They are all confused on what is happening as well as we are. Me and sungchan looked at one another before going back to my monitor. The man had seen our drone so i just pushed the self-destruct to make it disappear.

Moments later we are all gathered again to the meeting room. We received the message from twenty-fifth and they said they will no longer ask for our help and same goes for us. Taeyong and Z has been awfully quiet and they haven't said a thing when we got here.

Of course we don't know the taeyong hyung's full story but we do know that a man accused him that led him to jail. Is that man was the one who we saw earlier?

" so now what??" ten spoke up.

" why is he like that.." i heard Z whispered to herself as her eyes speaks fear and anger.

" have you guys ever felt that the world is against you??" a question coming from taeyong.

That's odd.

" i mean yeah?? Several times?? " xiaojun spoke up as the others agree.

" then let me tell you a story.."

I think I'm in love with sungchan HSKSHSJSG boi i already have so much in my hands
_popo