Simon Says

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It's a real vibe killer.. Killer.. Killer.. Killer..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Yuta was fixing the car downstairs as he heard a banging from the garage door. He let it go for a couple of minutes but it kept disturbing him and it really bothers him now.

He wasn't allowed to open any doors so he checked the security system first before he do anything else.

" what fuckers are they doing to the door do they know that this isn't some abandoned building?! Oh wait it should look like that from the back.."

As he look at the footage there is a gang beating up a kid. There's about three people doing it while the others watch.

" please give me a break.. " yuta was about to ignore the whole thing but he heard a scream.

"AHHHH... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

That made yuta stop for a second.

" look kid no one is going to hear you at this point! Even if you scream so hard no one have the guts to step in.. You know why? Because we are dangerous and we own this place.."

From the back of yuta's mind he though he was far more dangerous than them and also the other guys from the building. They own this place and that made yuta confused at who the fuck said that.

" let's just kill him.. There's no use of owning him anyways.."

As soon as yuta heard that his hands tremble. It's the first time he heard someone planning to kill another person. He went back to the monitor and look at the situation.

The kid is going to die. Yuta said from his head.

He flipped a switch and it made a  noise from the garage door. It's a security alarm he installed and it kept away anyone who dares to enter the building.

" shit! Let's go!"

" what about the kid?!"

" forget him let the cops get him, do you want to get caught?!"

" see ya later kid hope you survive!!"

Once they are away yuta turned off the alarm and went back to work. Taeyong and taeil went down to check up on yuta.

" we heard the alarm went off.. Is there something wrong? " taeyong asked.

" just some stupid gang who beating up someone and causing a ruckus outside.. I made them scram but i think the kid is still out" yuta answered.

" what kid??" taeil asked as he was infront of the monitor.

Yuta went towards him and taeil was right there wasn't any signs of a person there.

" there was someone there a while ago.." yuta said.

" he's long gone now"