No Longer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIM DOYOUNG

"Believe me
All of my moments are facing you"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I kept on running until my legs have given up.

I was lucky enough to have a place to stay and food to eat but still it's nice to be home. I grabbed my keys and unlock the door, i was greated by the stray cat i found on the streets three months ago. She was cold and looked about to die at some point but thank God i was there to save her.

I brought her home and gave her love and support that she needed. All that running made me stop for a moment and look around myself.

" how are you doing Nala.." i pet her on the head as she purred.

You might wonder how i got from here, it's a long story but I'm going to make it short for you.

I got a job and a place then i was able to change my name, it was hard at first but eventually i got through without any hassle although i almost got caught one time but it doesn't matter now.

Now I'm known as Won Dongyoung. Doyoung was my real name but i just changed the spelling and my last name to make it better. Although there isn't much difference it's only because i like my name and i don't want it to change. (so we all know that dongyoung is doyoung's real name. Doyoung is his stage name.. Just a clarification for those confused)

I grabbed the milk in the fridge and poured it in a glass. I had a stressful day at work and things aren't going around smoothly. The fact that people give their ideas but they can't even execute them is just pointless. How can i do what you said when you can't even figure it out yourself.

That's dumb and stupid. They are the same but combining them makes you more that those words.

They didn't even gave others to talk through it and now we are a mess. I didn't gave my idea because i know they just shut me off just like they did to others. They're really testing my patience huh.

I placed down the glass that i finished and brought it to the sink. Nala came to me as if she was begging for food to eat, this cat is really something.

I left her some food to eat but she didn't even touched it.

" what?" i said as she meowed at me.

" no"

I got to my bed as Nala was on her own outside of my room. I was thankful that she listens to me when it's about sleeping because I'm not going to be disturbed by her.

As i rolled to my bed i heard a knock on my door. It's ten in the evening and there's someone there knocking?

I didn't like the sound of this, i immediately went to the front door and took a peak from the eye hole. There i saw two men and a women. Shit it's the police.

I went to my room quickly and quietly and grabbed the things important to me.

" Mr.Won.. We are here to ask you some questions.. We might need you to cooperate well and try not to escape"

It's been two years and i thought that it would be safe to be out but apparently it didn't. Someone might have reported me or noticed me.

I grabbed Nala and her bag and i opened the window. I was glad that I'm at the second floor but still it was pretty scary to jump down. As i did nala had escaped from my arms and she landed on her own. I just wished i was a cat for once.

I manage to find the scooter i hidden at the bushes so i can get away quickly and it's only for emergencies. This is an emergency.

I grabbed her again and we ride for my life.

I'm here again running to God knows who, I'm back to zero and i had nowhere to go.

That escalate quickly i just thought that i would finally live a normal life but i guess after all the trials that i encountered those are signs that i am living as a sinned person.

I looked ridiculous carrying a cat with me with little money and food and a phone with some clothes and documents and other things that are inside my bag. I was prepared for this but not at this time and hour because i had a really awful day at work.

But i guess i won't be joining those fools ever again and also that crazy landlord who might be the one who reported on me.

I got a little far away now and there aren't much cars right now so i manage to stop for a minute to rest. Nala who is in the basket looked at me, she's giving me the look even though she's a cat.

" what are you looking at?" she just starred.

" alright i get it you are trying to look like that so you can judge me.. Yeah i know.. I'm a fool right"

" I'm i fool for believing i could survive this, I'm a fool for trying to work things my way, I'm a fool for giving my life a meaning even though there's nothing for me to hold on.."

" you have a foolish owner Nala.."

Doyoung bb..
_popo