Come Back

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

JUNG YOONHO

"Can you hear me? Answer me
Even if I can’t see it, I can feel it"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Taeyong was looking at all of us as i just placed my fingers into the bridge of my nose. Of course they would start a war before we even begin.

" as i was saying.." taeyong proceeded to talk as he flashed the important details in the screen.

" here is the route that we will be taking in order to secure the supplies i know we had trouble before because we couldn't find the safe road to carry those back to safely but let's just try this one.." taeyong pointed at the dangerous path that we are going to take.

Well it's hard to make plans when we lack brains for Pete's sake. Taeyong knew some of the routes but of course he had things more important to do. There are atleast nineteen including Z in here and we are going to fail this task again.

The supplies are half ours and half will be given to taeyong's uncle and the last time we got supplies we left out ours and gave the ones we have away. That can't be good since those supplies last for the whole month or even less when we encounter problems.

" okay but let's not put lucas in the driver's seat again okay? I almost got a heart attack when i was with him.." mark said.

" hey i am an amazing driver!!" lucas protested. Yeah not going to happen, he was put in jail because of that so i would go with mark on this one.

" not gonna happen lucas.. Sorry" taeyong said. Thank God.

Lucas rolled his eyes and flopped his head into the palm of his hands.

" so are there any questions??"he asked as i saw mark and chenle raised their hands.

" okay none, let's go now"

I was preparing i ran into taeil as he was going to the black room to keep an eye out for us. Hendery was beside me as he was also preparing. We are field agents so it's only natural for us to go to every mission.

Squads like mark's and kun's are needed when there are big missions or whenever me and hendery needed back up. So in conclusion we are the ones who always get out and risk our lives.

" hey taeil.. Keep us safe" i said as he nodded and walked away. To be honest that wasn't even taeil's job but since we lack the talents to do some of the task we ended up giving some task to other that are almost to their feild.

As i was done i grabbed the gun and went to the garage. There i saw kun's squad along with mark's. Well this has been always the case since we also lack soldiers and also winwin and yangyang are out since snipers aren't needed for now. So there's a total of eight of us right now.

Johnny and xiaojun are coming since we needed them to make sure we get the deal.

" all right girlies get in i haven't got all day" yuta said as we hopped on the vehicle.

During the ride I'm still not sure this will execute well. As i was fixing my ear piece i heard taeil.

" there might be a few men inside the storage according to chenle and sungchan but of course you still have to be careful.." he said.

I was tapping on the gun i was holding and the road we began to ride one has been bumpy all of a sudden.

" sorry guys. I guess we will not be taking this road later" yuta said.

We reached our destination and only me and hendery came with johnny and yuta while the others spread out in the area. We aren't really in some forest it's more like in the middle of nowhere with crops growing in the distance.

We walked inside of the barn as six men stand before us. The doors closed by a another guy which count as seven people in total.

" ah johnny! Great to see you again" a man said as he tried to shake Johnny's hand but john didn't so he awkwardly placed his hands down.

" so where are the supplies?" xiaojun said. As the man made was for us to the supplies. Two guys remove the cover as xiaojun examined the supplies.

" you know johnny it would have been better if you and i merge companies.. We can gain alot if we work together" the man said.

" it is not my obligation to negotiate with you, we are only here for supplies.. For the payment we are already given half of it so the other half will be given today" johnny said as he gave the bag full of cash to the man.

" it's good!" xiaojun said as me and hendery took the crates. As me and hendery are piling them into the truck. I signaled kun and mark to check the inside out. I sense something going on there and i just have to make sure.

" would you mind if you put just a little more into the bag.. I mean this is the exact amount that i-" he was cut off by johnny.

" a deals a deal man.. You could have raised it a bit more before making the transaction but it's already done.." johnny said.

As the man was looking at the bag i saw the guys point a gun to me. It got me alarmed as all of them are surrounding us with guns. Shit i knew it.

" you know.. Your boss is generous to people so might as well give me what i ask anf i let you go" the man said.

" there are atleast ten people outside and they also aiming at yuta.." taeil said. Omg why..

I saw mark hiding behind one of the crates as he send me a signal. As i received it i kicked the one near me as hendery backed me. I shot one behind me as the others took down the rest. The man was still was unarmed because he was stupid and asked for johnny to spare him.

" please!! I have two daughters!!" he said. As johnny took out his gun and shot him in the head.

" I'm sorry for you.."

We all got out and lucas are shooting them all leaving kun face palmed himself. " DUDE! We aren't going to shoot them!!" ten said to him as he almost wiped out the entire group as some of them escaped already.

" what?? It's not like taeyong is going to scold me here" lucas said.

" yeah right lucas.." it was taeyong who spoke through the earpiece.

" oh shi-" he covered his mouth to refrain from making taeyong mad. We are a one of a kind mafia group right?

Lol a mafia group that isn't mafia. Whut?? Anyways here's an update my exam got cancelled and I'll get back to sleep. So enjoy reading and stay safe ♡
_popo