100

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAKAMOTO YUTA

"Open the accelerator and ride
I feel like flying
Do not block anything anymore
Spread both hands in the silence"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

We got back in one piece and today was successful even though we ran into problems but still.. Success!

Everyone got inside of the building as i was left alone here at thr garage, fixing and cleaning the mess that these guys created. This is the only thing i can get some peace especially when mark and lucas being loud and annoying all the time.

Actually i don't know anything about cars but a sudden change was made when we are given a sweet ride on our first mission. It was a cool car to be frank and that made me realize that i want one just like that. Taeyong told me it was impossible for him to get one since we just started but right now i already got five of these babies.

To be honest my sudden love for cars had lead me to working hard and trying out new things to improve it which then they gave me the role of being the mechanic.

Although even though i don't specifically own them since taeyong bought them and also it's for carrying out mission, i don't allow anyone to ride them except for me. Lucas had rode them before but that's because we had no other choice but once it got back it was full of big ass dents and scratches.

I almost cried when i saw its condition but it's my job to fix it.

It might not be as important as jaehyun's or hendery's role or as hard and sophisticated as Chenle's and sungchan's but atleast i am working and also getting what i want.

I was underneath the car i was fixing when someone pulled my creeper which made me surprised.

" it's supper.." Z said as she removed her foot and walked away.

To be honest she was the only one i allowed to go here, and maybe also taeyong, when i am working because when those guys are down here they would knock down my things or mess it up.

" you could just tell me through the speaker you know!" i yelled.

" speaker is broken!" again?? What did chenle do this time.

I quickly got up and remove the dirt and oil in my arms. I changed ito new clothes and went out of the garage.

We practically lived in the same building for a year now and that's because the mansion we used to live was pretty far from the city and we couldn't do long rides just for the sake of a mission. Thank God that taeyong's uncle agreed to let us stay here but of course this is not an ideal living space for a group like us.

As i went to the kitchen kun was cooking along with shotaro. " yuta hyung can you pass me the salt over there" shotaro said as i slid him the salt shaker.

I sat down near the counter as jeno and chenle are both writing down something. They are studying since taeyong pushed them because they missed alot in school. Although they aren't actually attending classes which taeyong suggests that they should just do it online. Of course they are a bit hesitant since their personal information may be leaked considering we are still criminals but taeyong being a genius he is he enrolled them to a school far away from korea.

Yep he did that so he can send them to school.

" yuta hyung what should i-" chenle was about to ask me a question.

" kid.. Don't ask me about college stuff.. Ask kun i ain't the smartest person around" i said full of confidence. Im just being truthful.

I went to the dinning hall and i saw hendery and winwin talking. I sat there and thinking deeply.

There are people who left two years ago and we didn't have a clue where they are now. Taeyong was concerned about them and he openly told me that if they are going back he would accept them. He wasn't actually that bad but he only said that that they should never go back because he was stupid at that time.

He doesn't really care about that time because he had so many problems that he had no time to think about what he said.

Five of them left including the guy who i don't get along, right haechan, he was actually against to this idea from the start so i guess that's the reason why he left.

As i was deep in though shotaro waved his hand in front of my face. I noticed it and snapped out of though.

" man the way you stare was so scary.." he said. I wasn't even staring.

" shut up osaki!" i said to him.

" whatever nakamoto" he said back.

Shotaro reminded me of haechan but of course less annoying and loud but still he is a nice guy and he actually talked to me comfortably considering he came from the same country as i am.

Soon everyone is gathered at the table except for taeyong and jaehyun who i believed are still working along with Z who might be going back and forth to the both of them.

" Ey! Lucas! Manners!" kun yelled at lucas who was already eating.

" it's so hard to put up with you.." jaemin who was beside him said. " yeah right.." mark added.

" thank you for the food!!"

Did i mention all of those who are in the group or not?? But haechan is already out which leads us to four more people. Also i thought i would get a high score on my test but it failed me.. 😣
_popo