Interlude: Regular To Irregular

××××××××××

NCT
neo culture technology

A bigshot mafia group, a terror team filled with people who lost hoped but regain as one group to fight back those who belittled, accused and wish to seek revenge. To those who made them suffer in the past.

They show no mercy on people who stepped on them and to those who wanted these people killed are no longer heard after.

They strive to take what matter to them, happiness, or so they thought..

××××××××××

WARNING:
Plot of the story is very sensitive so if you find it uncomfortable to read you can skip along this book. Contains violence and other illegal contents.

DISCLAIMER:
all characters, events, places are fictitious. They aren't related to any of those in real life. Typos and grammar errors can be seen, please bare with me. English is my second language.

CREDITS:
Credits to artists who took photos or videos if i ever use them.

NOTE FROM _POPO:
I would like to give thanks to those who read my first book. I thought it was successful than my other published books since it was more organized and it was out there. I haven't seen anything posted about an escape au before.

The support you guys give from the first book had given me a chance to continue, i am so greatful for it.. (_ ///_)

Please do give love and support to the second book. I hope you guys like it. Please if you have some confusion please comment on it so i can do something about it. ♡

××××××××××

_popo