City 127

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DONG SICHENG

"This city shines" 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

We just finished cleaning the kitchen and tamed Z from her moodiness and she is finally asleeep. This is the first time we ever saw her like that and that's because normally she would stay in her room and taeyong, johnny, jaehyun and taeil will have to deal with her.

But today was different than the previous days.

" i should go see shotaro later.. She scratched me really hard.." jaehyun said as he looked at the two stripped marks in his arm.

" who knew this would be difficult.." mark said as he placed the trash in the trash bag.

" i wish this would be over.." taeyong said as he sips his cup filled with coffee.

After some time johnny came in with two bags in his hand.

" where have you been.. We just tamed the tiger over there and that's because there aren't food she wanted to eat.. " jaehyun explained. So that's why it's a mess in the kitchen.

" believe me.. I searched everywhere for that and it was hard to find.. Almost got in a fight with a lady who also wanted it but i got if first" he said as he placed the bags in the counter.

" and what food does she wanted??" jaemin asked as johnny took it out from the bag.

" banana bread with chocolate bits.." johnny placed it in the counter.

" why didn't you guys just made one??" jeno said. Yeah that would have saved them alot of time.

" we tried to but she didn't wanted it.. She specifically said it was from that specific shop and i just had to go to every branch of that store and to my surprise they are all sold out.. Except for this one" johnny said. I saw lucas trying to steal the bread but i caught him and slapped his hand.

Johnny and taeyong got alarmed as they moved it away from lucas.

" dude! Don't do that!" jaehyun said.

" you don't want us to be killed right?!" johnny said.

" but it looked so good.. I can't resist it!" lucas pleaded as he wanted the cake real bad.

" buy your own!" ten said as kun was so done with them.

Time passed and now we are eating dinner. The three of the four horsemen lost their appetite as we saw Z eating happily with her food that johnny bought.

No one was talking so we ate silently. But of course that would be a lie..

" jisung happened to be good with computers! And he was so good! Isn't that right ji?" chenle said as he looked at jisung who was right next to him.