CHAPTER 31 (R+18)

Pardon me if there are tons of grammatical errors ahead.

Don't forget to vote and share your feedback! Enjoy reading this chapter!

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Whatever Hunter! It's still god damn early in the morning then nagbabangayan na tayo," I grumbled as I blasted the opening of the refrigerator. Pipili sana ako ng pwedeng lutuin for breakfast, but I can't get my concentration due to his tantrums.

Hunter and I was having a petty fight because of what happened last night.

"Restroom daw but I saw her kissing with another man," he murmured while leaning on the kitchen's countertop. I don't know what's on him at nagkakaganyan siya. Nakakaasar!

I snapped my head to his direction. "Seriously Hunter? You won't really stop sulking?"

"If yes, what's the problem?" He shrugged off.

"It's not funny," I scoffed and situated myself in front of him.

"Yeah, it's not funny so stop messing with another man." Nanti-trip ba siya?

"At bakit naman?" I arched my brow. "You know, para kang buang. First time? First time mong makasaksi ng gano'ng pangyayari? Para namang 'di ka sanay na makita akong may kahalikan na iba."

"Vyxen Saichi!"

"Come on, Hunter Kirk, don't give me such face. Stop acting as if I'm cheating on you 'cause we're not a couple." I rolled my eyes. "At manahimik ka nga dyan, ako dapat ang naiinis ngayon. Dang! You just wrecked my moment with Marcus Silverio, one of the hottest bachelor in the whole town."

"So? I'm the hottest among them all."

"Wow the audaciy!"

"I'm just stating the fact. And one more thing, don't act as if you're disappointed that I'm the one whom you ended up again in bed last night. The way you moan was extremely loud like there's no tomorrow and look.." he trailed off his words and showed me his bare back. He was only wearing his black boxers, apprently the other portion of his body was uncovered. "ang dami kong scratches sa likod ko." He darted glares at me and smirked. "You enjoyed my accompany, I made you satisfied kaya wag ka nang madismaya."

"Oo na! Ikaw nang magaling! Pero candidly nakakainis ka na, you're always meddling sa mga kaharutan ko, why are you like that?"

"Mas nakakainis ka sabi mo sa restroom lang tapos makikita ko na lang bigla na nakikipaghalikan ka sa iba."

"Tumigil ka nga Hunter para kang boomerang, paulit-ulit! Nakakarindi. And you seems awfully weird when you're acting like that para kang nagseselos so stop."

"Bakit bawal?

"Hey! Tumigil ka nga!"

"Bakit naman? I can be jealous whenever I need to act one."

My eyes narrowed. "Do you like me?"

He looked at me with surprise. "Fuck! After all these years, this is the first time you ask me that kind of question. Ngayon ka lang ba nanghinala?" he said, striking sound of astound in his voice. Yeah, ito nga ang kauna-unahang beses na tinanong ko siya tungkol sa ganitong bagay.

Honestly, I never doubted if he has this sort of deep sentiments on me than lust, but these days his actions and words seemed to be quite alraming, so I need to inquire him for assurance. Napaka-strange niya na kasi, and it creeps the hell out of me. Hindi pu-pwedeng meron siyang nararamdaman sa akin, I have nothing to give back and I don't want to cause damage in his heart. Ayoko siyang saktan, ayoko...he's too good...too good.