CHAPTER 47

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Tara." A voice erupted from the side. Alam ko kung sinong nagmamay-ari ng boses na yo'n, si Yvio.

I snapped my head towards his direction and shot a querying stare at him— asking with my eyes what he needs from me.

"Iuuwi na kita, ihahatid."

"You'll give me a ride?"

He nodded. "Parati naman, Saichi."

Nagkibit balikat ako at ibinalik ang tingin sa kalsada. "Wag na, I'll take a cab."

"You'll expend extensive time waiting here, kaya tara na."

"Wag na."

"Tara na."

"Ang kulit, sabing wag na ng--" My subsequent words left unsaid when he abruptly held my wrist, looked at me with gentleness and said, "I insist, please let me."

What's up with him? Why he's acting as if I didn't cost anything awful to his sentiment? I inevitably know that I'd hurt him. I saw the flash of pain in his eyes when he witnessed me, engaging sensual bouts with Hunter lately. So how could he be so calm knowing that I'm messing up with another man aside from him? Lingid naman na sa kaalaman niya kung anong meron sa'min ni Hunter, hindi siya tanga para 'di mahalata yo'n. But the thing is, I just threw up sort of naughty utterances to him before that incident. Nakita niyang may kinakalantari akong iba pagkatapos ko magtatatalak ng kahalayan sa kanya? Didn't that seems off for him? Knowing Engr. Salcevo, he doesn't want that. Hindi talaga.

After a wink of seconds, we got ourselves inside his car and he was about to equip the engine not until I spoke up, deflecting his focus from his stuff and disseminating it to me. "Are you okay? Don't you feel-like beating me up? Or whatsoever?"

"Bakit naman kita pagbubuhatan ng kamay? I don't even have the guts to snap a single finger on you."

"Don't you hate me seeing with another man? 'Di ka ba nagalit or nandiri man lang?" I tucked the filaments falling onto my face at the back of my ears and fixated my gaze at the sight outside the window. "Malay ko bang gusto mo nang manapak due to strong emotions swelling inside you. Ayaw mo pa naman no'n. Ayaw na ayaw mo sa malandi at sa lumalandi then you witnessed such nasty scene? Uhm..."

"Saichi."

I heaved a breath as I settled my voice at low volume. "And I know you'd been hurt...I saw it through your eyes...Kaya malay ko rin bang gusto mong manakit kasi nasaktan kita, diba?"

"Gustong-gusto kita."

I knocked my head back towards his spot. "Come on, don't yo-- My words left hanging when he veered his body at my direction, elongated his both arms as he abruptly cupped my cheeks and gently squeezed it—
letting out soft chuckles.

"I like you, ikaw lang." My heart clenched. Ako lang? Sadly, I can't do the same. I can't. Pero kung gugustuhin ko, kaya ko ba?

I scrutinized his features, trying to catch a glimpse of wrath upon it. "You're not mad?"

He was taken abacked from the question— quitting squashing my cheeks and taking
off his hands on me. Also didn't give me an answer and composed himself back at the driver's seat, laiding his rear on it with shut eyes, whilst huddling all fingers around the steering wheel.