CHAPTER 52

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"You grew up at the orphanage?" I looked at him with amusement. "Why I didn't know about that? I was head over he--err uhm nevermind." I shifted my words, refusing to let out what I was supposed to say. I was head over heels lustful to him not head over heels in love with him. And realization hits me, I never dared to check about his background. I was just like a thirsty puppy back then, merely snatching stares at him and memorizing his grooves and features so I could have something to picture out whenever I got to have nasty fantasies about him. I never had the interest to dig deeper about his whereabouts before, I was just discreetly tailing his gestures whenever we're in the same vicinity. But still, nakakapagtaka pa rin because we're at the same block in college.

I blew a distress puff.

Maybe, I wasn't just really paying enough attention to his life at foremost so I flunked to grasp those basic details about him. Ang dumi-dumi talaga ng utak ko, puro sordid stuff na lang ang naiisip. Damn, my disorder is a curse. Really a curse. To the extent that my man reached the point of doubting my love for him. That was our issue last time, and luckily we abruptly resolved that matter.

"Saichi." My thoughts suddenly dribbled out when I heard Yvio's voice, calling me.

"Huh?" I sounded as I recouped from the trance.

"You hung up and come across to ponder things out of a sudden. Are you oka---"

"I love you. I love you, Yvio. I really do," I blurted out and he got flustered— seeing his eyes shimmered with astonishment while trying to get away from the arcs occurring upon his lips. Goddamn! I didn't know why I said those words but although it wasn't expected I mean it and my heart, too. "Uhm...I love you. I l-love you, Yvio...I just want to r-randomly remind you how much I love you...uhm y-yeah..ganoon..." I awkwardly mumbled.

He let out soft chuckles and I felt I got egg on my face even more.

I bit my bottom lip and flapped both hands in front of my face— chilling out myself from embarrassment for blowing up mushy stuff that wasn't necessary to fuss about at the moment. "So yung t-topi---" I cleared my throat. "I mean yung topic natin. Yah, yun nga. Yung ano...yung about sa ano...yung argh, dam--" I faltered. I certainly know what I am going to say but my words went chaos as my heart rates do the same—pounding in erratic rhythm and rapid pace. Feeling ko nga nagbubuhulan na ang mga veins na nasa puso ko kaya naman hindi na nakakapagtaka kung pati ang aking mga salita ay nagkabuholbuhol na rin.

He held my hand and gently squeezed it. "I love you."

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me and kissed him. Our lips kept up together for minutes until both of us eventually let go. "I love you." Pag-uulit ko rito. Pagkatapos ay ibinalik ko na ang dati naming layo at inilihis na pabalik ang pokus sa bagay na dapat ay kanina pa namin pinag-uusapan. "So as what I am talking about, galing ka pala sa orphanage? Uhmm, do'n ka pala lumaki?"

"I love you."

I thumped his chest. "Bumalik na tayo sa talagang topic natin. Tama na yan."

Tumawa siya. "Ano bang topic natin? Uhm...I love you."

"Whatever, Yvio. So lumaki ka nga sa orphana--"

"I love you."

"Sabi ko ta--"

"I love you, Saichi."

"I love you," I mumbled, sincerely. "So lumaki ka sa orphana--"

"Oo, I grew up there," mabilisang tugon nito nang marinig niya na ang katagang gusto niyang makuha sa akin. I couldn't help to whirl my eyes. Fuck, he's being cute again...