CHAPTER 58

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Y-Yvio..." I whimpered in ecstasy as he attacked me with delicate yet heated touches. That shuddered my whole system in turmoil as the skates of warmth passed over my veins.

His lips move swiftly against mine as if he was divulging the words "I love you" through the trends of his lips without exactly saying it with precise assertion.

His hands trailed onto my body as if he was inscribing the scripts that would explain the intensity of fondness and tenderness he has for me.

He nibbled and pulled my skin as if he was inferring that he adores my taste either through the harvest of pleasure or deplore.

He drifted his length into the depths of me as if he was diving every shelf of my whole disposition.

He didn't merely have sex with me but made love with me. The whiff of affection was more dominant than the ignition of lust when we did it—seemingly used body language to draw all the emotions and sentiments he stored for me.

I spanned out my arms on the mattress and swayed it in different directions. I cupped nothing, but pillows. And I groaned when I realized there was no other burden on this goddamn mattress aside from me. With contented heart, a smile crept in my lips before I fall into slumber.

My heels made their way out from the bedroom as my eyes caught Yvio's sculpture sitting on the couch in the living room, appearing to be sailing along the clouds of null and cipher—evidently out of his senses.

"You shouldn't left me on the bed. I want morning cuddles with you e," I uttered then straddled above his lap. And it yielded havoc throughout his system. "Hey, mag-chill ka nga."

"Ha?"

"Yawa, lutang ka." I chuckled and draped both hands on his nape. "Uhm, inaalala mo ba yong nangyari sa atin kagabi?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Para saan naman? My forehead creased into a frown. "Do you regret what happened to us? Ayaw mo ba?" But I doubt it, the heartfelt sensation was profound in each groove he ventured last night. Ramdam na ramdam ko yon.

"Syempre gusto ko, Saichi. But I feel sorry for not keeping up my promise that I would bring you at the altar untouched."

"Wag mo na ngang inaalala yan." Ang uncomfortable. Lalo na't alam naman namin pareho na ginawa ko na ang bagay na yon sa ibang lalaki bago siya.

"But that thing shouldn't be done like that. It should be done after I got the factual windfall from above. After we got the actual bond for being husband and wife. It would be way more special if we—"

"Kahit anong oras at kahit saang lugar pa natin gawin ang bagay na yon, special na special na special na special dahil ikaw ang kasama ko kaya tumahan ka na riyan at," I cupped his cheeks. "wag ka nang ma-feel sorry nor regret 'cause you did great last night."

His lips slightly parted, flustered.

"Just so you know, I've never been that contented in my life as I was before. Ibang-iba yong ipinaramdam mo sa akin kagabi, napaka-gentle at napaka-careful ng mga galaw mo."

His breaths went heavy and his ears blossomed red.

"And it's ridiculous to admit that, parang mas nangibabaw yong kilig kaysa sa init na naramdaman ko." It wasn't just plain sex. Neither plain games of fire. "You made love with me, Yvio." I grinned. "For the first time, I experience love when I did it with someone."

"Ang daldal mo," he mumbled, the specks of his ears and cheeks getting much blushes upon it.

I laughed. "Kunwari ka pa, nagugustuhan mo rin naman ang mga naririnig mo." The pressure of my bum soared from his lap to the mid of his thighs as I braced both limbs around his midriff—pulling him closer.