CHAPTER 45

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Bahala ka, you will never get my affrmation. You're just wasting your time," I hissed. It's been a week since he was officially pursuing me. Even if I didn't give him the consent to do so, he did it. Well, his actions wasn't annoying and compelling. Ginagawa niya lang yung mga bagay na ginagawa niya dati and then may mga konting pahapyaw lang— like yung lunch meal namin, siya na ang nagluluto nun, and sa tuwing ihahatid niya ako sa residency ko, if before he would just wait me to come inside the building, now he never shirk to walk me up to my front door, give me a peck on both cheeks, and wishing me to have a good sleep and so on. Yung mga ganung tipo. Kinda sappy but uhm...

"No, I'm not. After all every moment with you isn't a waste of time," he answered.

"Pero never nga kitang sasagutin, so sayang pa rin. Sayang yung oras at yung actions na ini-execute mo para sa akin. You will never succeed on your objective goal, so it's a waste of time."

He raised an eyebrow. "Ano bang objective goal ko?"

"To get my affirmation to be your girlfriend."

He swished his head sideways, indicating I was wrong. "To make you happy. Next in the line lang yung "oo" mo, Saichi."

I spat up a reluctant gaze and murmured, "parang tanga 'to."

"You don't want commitments, right? That means no man can ever entitled you as his woman. That means there will be no tough reason that will encourage me to stop. So it would be fine for me if I wouldn't get your affirmation, I'm willing to pursue you evermore. Besides being able to keep you by my side is enough."

"God damn, Yvio! Naninibago ako sa mga words mo, it doesn't sound like you. Ang mushy. Grabe."

He cleared his throat and the shade of rose overlaid his whole face. "You made me like this..." he mumbled, sounding like a soft little boy who got egg on his face.

"Nahihiya ka na niyan?" saad ko rito habang tumatawa. "And wow ha, sinisi pa ako."

He averted his gaze and I couldn't help but to laugh na lang talaga. He already claimed that he's pursuing me pero ganun na nga't lahat-lahat, pabebe pa rin siya.

Subsequently weeks had pass and all the aforementioned actions he was implementing to me, ipinagpapatuloy niya lang. Nothing's extraordinary, simple gestures lang but I find it cute though.

"You, scumbag!" I howled, gritting my teeth. "I thought you're not feeling well so I rush here to look after you, and then I'll just gonna find out that your throwing some pranks on me? Nakakainis Hunter, may lakad ako eh." Weekend, off at work ngayon. And I should be with Engr. Salcevo, but this nut-head who was comfortably leaning on his king size bed told me he's feeling ill and need some accompaniment. But those were all fabrication. He lied, he fucking lied!

"You rush here and drop your errands for me? So nag-aalala ka sa akin?"

"Damn you! We did four rounds in a raw last night. I know you were incredibly exhausted, it was damn obvious na sobrang pagod ka na galing sa trabaho, and then pinagod pa kita." I bit my lower lip. "Also I had sense that you've got a slight fever kagabi, but then I disregard it. So anong i-expect mo sa akin? Apparently I'll be guilty." I sighed. "Napansin ko na ngang 'di ka okay, pero isinawalang-bahala ko na lang yun para sa personal wants ko...Damn, knowing na depleted ka na pero pinagod pa rin kita?...Nakakainis..Syempre tatamaan ako ng konsensiya."