CHAPTER 60

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Why can't you stop smiling?" Yvio chuckled and explored every trails of my face
with his eyes, seemingly searching an answer for his qualms through my expression.

I raised an eyebrow. "Bakit bawal?"

"I just find it strange."

"Strange? Lol, parati naman akong ngumingiti when I'm with you e," I defended then attempted pursing my lips but ended up expanding the curves on it.

"There must be something. Ano yon?"

"Nothing. Masaya lang talaga ako sayo." I wiggled my brows.

He laughed and squashed my cheeks.

Things were fine and smooth. Even though it wasn't a great day every day, his presence were enough to make it extraordinary. It felt like tomorrows wasn't just as plain as before for he is my rainbow. I could have my hereafters with the person I love the most. I could have face my daily battles with my hands sealed against his palm. And I could have someone who would stay with me in every new plates swerved in my life. Serinity and felicity is with me for I am with him.

"Nakakaasar." Gusts of distress were acquited from my nose, mixed emotions were written over my face and erratic trends were enacted by both hands as I rumbled things in the cabinets to get the essentials for the trek. Panicked-stricken. "You should have told me beforehand that we're going to hike. Para nakapaghanda ako."

"Calm down." He laughed then braced my small frame from behind, halting me for a  moment on what I was doing. "Hindi naman kita pinapamadali," he added then planted pecks on my head.

I rolled my eyes with stifled smiles on my lips. "Hindi nga, kaso binigla mo naman ako."

Ripples of laughter stirred along with the wind for his reaction to my latter remark. As he taken away his arms on my waist then helped me fix my stuff.

At the moment we've done prepping up. We, then began chasing the pavements to our destination. Three hours were expended over the circuits of wheels heading towards the place and then another three hours for the strolls of feet up to the peak of the mountain.

When we reached the top, the sense of refreshment prevailed within us as if the exhaustion we caught up along the trek vanished out. Bunch of trees, chains of inverted cones were strayed around, along with the joyous sun and ocean-like skies complements the sight.

This wasn't the first time he brought me here, but still the scenery had the same terrific impact to me as if it was. Ganoon at ganoon pa rin talaga.

We admired the view helding each other's hands, dwelled the serene for a moment, before we broke it off and initiated talks about things as we churned cheery tunes along the air every time we randomly swooped to the humor and comedy. And when twilight was about to take place we assembled our tent and prepared the bonfire.

My heart pelted with the tingles of giddy flattery when the image of his second time confession and declaration of his courtship execution played back inside my head— realizing that this was the mount where he did the scene. Where he kissed me back. Where things started up to spice both our lives into romance. And where we started up to feel series of varied emotions then evolved into love.

"Ang cute ng confession mo non." I nudged his arm with my elbow. "Kaso medyo panira rin 'cause that was the first time you kissed me. Things might gone further and we could have our rurok sa tuktok talag—"

"You want to make love here?"

"Sana." Kaso alam kong ayaw mo. You only want to do it with me on bed.