CHAPTER 56

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Saichi!" Yvio ran over me as soon as he saw me out of my car.

"Where did you go?" he said with uncertainty, checking  He abruptly removed his office suit on him and dangled it over my shoulders — securing my body with another cloth. "Look, you didn't even close the other buttons of your sleeves. Someone might peek at your naked body. Ano ba yan, Saichi. You should take a good care of yourself. Wag ganito." The tint of stress rained upon his face and brows were sealed to each other as he was trying to cobble together the ends of his coat on me. "Tara sa loob. Do'n tayo mag-usap."

I didn't dispute and indulge myself to be drag by him. Until we reached my unit. At sa living room kami nag-usap.

"Saan ka pumunta ng ganito kaaga na ganyan ang suot mo?" he asked. His voice was soft and gentle — an implication he isn't guessing sort of malicious things about me.

Nakakainis siya! He wasn't dumb but acting like one. Hindi niya ba ma-conclude kung anong gusto kong ipahiwatig?

"Stop that act. I hate it. Why are you so calm after seeing me in this state? What do you think about this long sleeve? Sa akin? You aren't a fool so you must know that this freaking clothing suits to a man-size."

"W-what do you mean?" he stuttered, mystify.

"Nagpalipas ako ng gabi sa ibang bahay. Specifically, sa place ni Hunter. Sa tingin mo anong ginawa ko ro'n? Lumandi," I said, sternly reacting to my own question.

"I don't want to lose you. But it would be unfair if I wouldn't say this. I jumped on another man's bed and tempted him to get laid with me. I cheated."

"Makati ako. Like a leech, I can't stop the itch within me. I'm so fucked up. I have a lot of issues and I don't want to haul you with my shits. Let's break up."

Sunod-sunod kong saad habang pinipilit kong hindi mangatog ang aking boses. I strived damn hard to appear cool and as if my words mean nothing to me. Kahit na hindi naman talaga ganoon ang nararamdaman ko. Fuck, I felt like breaking apart.

"I don't mind if you have a lot of issues with yourself. Neither if you're fucked up. Share your problems with me. Then we will face and subside those, together."

"Stress ka na nga sa buhay mo tapos gusto mo pa dagdagan ng stress na meron ako? No. That's an absurdity. Leave the shit I have with me. Let's sever ties and deal with our own businesses like we used to do, before."

"Frankly, ang gusto ko lang naman talaga makasama ka sa kama. Akala ko kasi kapag naging tayo na, papayag ka nang gawin natin ang bagay na yo'n. Masyado ka kasing conservative so I need to extend my lengths just to get the hell of you." I was forced to let out a wicked chuckle. "Sounds desperate, right? Wala e, hilig ko talaga ang lumandi at gustong-gusto talaga kitang maramdaman. But then the moment came, I knew about your issue that went me despair because I found out the thing I want from you is damn impossible to happen. So heto na-bore ako, at nagpalandi sa ibang lalaki. You couldn't help to stop the itch in me, kaya naman sa iba ako nagpatulong. And now, I've made up my mind that I should end the thing I have with you 'cause you're no use after all."

"You're lying. What you said were lies. All lies."

"No, let's break up!"

"A break-up? Surely, that isn't the thing you want. You never wanted to end things with me. I could see it through your eyes. You can't delude me. All the love and care you showed me wasn't a mere delusion. Lahat yo'n totoo. Randam ko and pinaramdam mo sa'kin yo—"

"No, shut the fuck up! You suck in making assumptions. I want to end things with you. Gusto ko ng hiwalayan!"

"I'll give you space, you need to cool off. But there will be no break-up. If you can let me go, then pardon me I can't do the same thing. Ayoko. At alam ko namang ganoon ka rin pero tinatanggi mo lang."