CHAPTER 50

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Wow ha, tayo na't lahat-lahat. Six red roses pa rin?" Since the day na naging kami, walang palya ang pagbibigay niya ng anim na rosas. According to Shiya, six roses means "I want to be yours. "I already gave my yes to you, so what's the use of those flowers?" I said, baffled.

"Huh? What do you mean by tha--" He halted and the glint of amusement in his eyes didn't escape from my gaze. "You know the meaning of these six red roses?"

"Actually, hindi. Shiya just told me about that silly thing." I chuckled, slightly swishing my head on mid air. "And it happened to be that the first time you gave me six roses, she mentioned me about the hidden meaning of those quantity of flowers. Kaya naman on the exact day, I came up with the decision of giving my affirmative to you."

"So your actions on that day was impulsive?"

"Hey, hindi ako naging careless no'ng sinagot kita nu. I just felt like, that day was the perfect time to make us official." Besides, he accused me that I didn't like the flowers from him so to counter his claim I would probably tell I like the blossoms with reason. And to stand my point I need to get his conviction by providing a dominant justification and that was the declaration of liking him too. "At saka napaamin na rin naman akong gusto rin kita that time so why would I let that day escape without having an upgrade between us? Duh, hindi ako papayag na walang progress sa 'tin after that nu."

He chuckled. "Ang dami mong sinabi." He teasingly lifted his brows. "You're being defensive?"

"No, I was just explaining myself. I don't like  giving you doubts about my feelings for you. Sinagot kita kasi nasa plano ko na talaga yo'n. Hindi lang dahil trip-trip ko lang or whatsoever." I heaved a breath. "I like you, Yvio. I really like you. Although often man akong naughty towards you at often ko mang pinapakita na gusto kitang makasama sa kama. Ang pagkagusto ko sayo ay higit pa sa pagnanasa. Yeah, higit pa ro'n...Damn, higit pa ro'n...Yvio."

Astound was striking all over his face while I, on the other hand, embarrassment was eating me up. Para kasi akong timang nag-buburst out na lang out of a sudden ng sort of kakornihan.

He was about to talk but I deterred him by doing it. "Uhm so now, tell me the reason why you still give me six red roses when I already have you?" I abruptly said, diverting the recent topic back to the foremost topic.

He beamed. "Because I like to remind you each day that I want to be yours. Always want to be yours...I'm all yours."

I rolled my eyes then spanked his chest. "Itigil na nga natin 'to. Sobrang cheesy na natin sa isa't-isa," I grimbled and we both laughed.

Yvio and I spent our first week smoothly. And I strived damn hard to skip the consecutive days without uprising filthy gestures to him. I tamed my hands, merely using it for intertwining our fingers, caressing his cheeks, and other kind of soft whiffs. Not until our first month nearly comes and I became more agressive day by day. Fuck, I was in the threshold of losing myself and craving so bad to get laid with him.

"S-saichi..." kapos hininga at nahihirapang saad nito nang dumalusdos ang aking mga hawak mula sa kanyang batok pababa sa kanyang nakadamit na dibdib, tiyan, hanggang sa maabot ko ang upper edge ng kanyang panbaba. Alternately, tracing the border and teasingly inserting half of my fingers inside of his pants—despite of his buckle around his hips I had the chance to do this. Of course, I've done it by force.

Oh ghad, I wish he knew how much I was in a hurry for him to get inside me when I felt some specks of his defined v-line and heard him uttered my name tainted with his sensual creaks.