CHAPTER 46 (R+18)

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"Oh, so nung 'di kita sinipot last time, you just spend your time with those work chores need to be die off inside your bucket." Lunch time na namin, and as usual I'm with Engr. Salcevo. We're already done taking our meal, so we started hitting the conversation about random stuff 'til we gave rise to the topic about the happenings on our weekend.

"Yeah, my day revolved at work. Ikaw ba?"

I grimaced— showing it went kinda dire.

"Had a bad weekend?" Yvio asked. Let's skip the fact that I had a lot of fun with Hunter in bed and focus on how our parents pushed the marriage to the both of us...And yeah, it could be consider as a bad weekend.

"Okay naman sana, kaso..."

"Kaso?

"I've got some stress from my dad and Hunter's parents. They're pressuring us tying the knots. They had a misconception that we have this deep shit called love, that we're in love to each other."

He examined my face. "Bakit hindi ba?"

"No, of course not. For heaven's sake, we're just fu--uh uhmm.." I ran my tongue over my lower lip. "uh do you want me to specify that one? I mean yo--" Why do I have the hesitancy to proceed my words? Gosh, I'm sure 'di na siya oblivion sa fact na yo'n.

"Wag na." He smiled and altered the subject. "What do you want to have for dinner tonight? Any cravings? I'll give it to you."

I arched my brow. "Sure kang ibibigay mo? Uhm, what if I tell you I crave fo--"

He gave me stares, telling he know exactly what's on my mind. "No." He swished his head. "You can't take me as your dinner. What are you? A cannibal?"

"Joke ba yan? Should I laugh na ba?" I rolled my eyes. "You know, pabebe ka talaga. Ikaw pa ang umaayaw, huh? Kailan ka ba bibigay sa akin, Engr. Salcevo?"

"You're starting again..." he murmured.

"Baka nga pag kinain kita dyan, ikaw pa ang mas mabusog sa ating dalawa. Mabusog sa sobrang sarap." I smirked. "C'mon! Subukan mo. And let's see how you'll be able to beg for it all over again, once you feel the way how to be eaten by me, and once you feel yourself inside my mouth."

"You are really lewd."

"Oh tapos? 'Di mo tipo? Ganun?"

He let out a long gust.

I raised my brows and teased, "E ba't gusto mo?"

He flustered red and mumbled, "Ikaw e."

"Ha? Ikaw e." I mocked, laughing. "Yawa, ayos-ayusin mo nga sagot mo, Yvio. Natatawa ako sayo. Ang pabebe."

"I admit, I'm not into those types, ayaw ko sa mga pilya. But what can I do? Ikaw e. I like you and that also means liking the things all about you even though I'm not fond of it kasi nga ikaw e. It's you."

"Mushy..." But my heart skipped a beat.

"But you're turning red."

"Edi congrats. You know how to make a woman flattered, Engr. Salcevo," I scoffed and that made him laugh.

"Ikaw e. Ikaw e." I murmured, rolling my eyes and getting along with his chuckles.

Nagtatawanan kami, not until I caught a glimpse of familiar figure standing at the sunken door of my office— Hunter, whose both hands were put inside his pockets and staring us with primal look.

"Did I disturb you?" Hunter said when I met his gaze. Bakit 'di siya nag-update na pupunta siya rito?

"Uh Yvio, could you excuse us for a while?"