CHAPTER 24

Pardon me if there are tons of grammatical errors ahead.

Don't forget to vote and share your feedbacks! Enjoy reading this chapter!

Vyxen Saichi Skanska

"What? Is there something wrong" Yvio raised a question, sounding mystify. We're here at the post for a short discussion. Actually it has been ended and he already advised us to vacate and go to our respective areas. But our co-engineers couldn't just stop lingering stares upon him kaya naman imbis na umalis, namalagi muna siya saglit at inusisa ang mga ito. Pfft! Naalibadbaran yata.

"Wala po Engr." They chimed as they waggled their hands on the air, ascertaining it was nothing but he wasn't convinced about it.

"Sure?" He dashed his gaze to all of us. "The way you look at me is very unusual, tell me ano ba yun?"

"Uh a-ano po..uhm.." naiilang at nag-aalinlangang saad ni Shamira, "ikaw na lang Limuel, tutal wala kang hiya," she whispered and prodded the shoulder of the person perching beside her.

"Engr. Velasco, ikaw na lang kaya."

"Ikaw na lang."

"Kayo ah."

"Ikaw na."

They're like an elementary students pointing out each other whose gonna present their report in front of the class. Whenever one of them was referred to do the task, they would automatically grimace and whine.

"You guys should stop acting like moppets. Imbis na magtalo kayo kung sinong sasagot, sabay-sabay na lang kay--" Before I could thoroughly finish my words they already did what I suggested.

"YOU HAVE HICKEYS ENGR. SALCEVO," they shouted in unison and the other workers here at the site instantly veered around their heads to our direction. Lakas ba naman ng pagkakasigaw! Agaw pansin!

"Huh?" Fuck! Napaka-clueless ng pagmumukha niya!

How come he doesn't know he got to have some love bites from me? Doesn't he check himself out in front of the mirror?

Ang epic niya.

I bit my lower lip to impede my chuckles.

"Opo sa right side ng neck niyo Engineer, medyo marami."

"But don't mind us Head, normal lang naman yan."

"Pero ang shocking lang kasi akala namin woman hater ka."

"Excatly! Saksi kami kung gaano karaming babae yung nireject mo Engr. Salcevo sa building nati– hala baka an–"

"Go to your areas," he said qith authority. And with that they abruptly put their mouth in silence and departed.

"Gaga, ikaw may pakana ng kiss marks na yun nu?" bulong ni Shiya sa akin.

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Una ka na sa area, susundan ko muna si Yvio."

"Go ahead, pacify him!" natatawang tugon nito bago siya mawala sa patingin ko.

The figure of Engr. Salcevo was getting smaller as it went farther, but I didn't panic nor bother to generate massive and rapid points to abruptly obtain the same spot where he was. Because I could certainly determine his objective location through the pattern of tracks his pursuing and marks of his footsteps on the gravel.

"Yvio.." I uttered softly as I stepped in inside his office.

"You're the one who put this." He kneaded his fingers at the right side of his neck.

"Ow!" I looked at him with amusement. "That's not an inquisition, but a statement with conviction. Right? But how can you be so sure that I'm the one who gave those hickeys?"

"Tumabi ka sa akin nung nag-over night tayo sa bundok."

"Pero nung isang gabi pa yun ah," painosenteng ani ko rito. Well, hickeys can actually lasts for two days or weeks if you wouldn't apply some remedy upon it. "Sure kang ako yan? Maybe you got that from someone else." I added, arching my brows.

"You're the only woman who shamelessly invades my personal space. Ikaw lang ang nakakalapit sa akin ng higit pa sa sobra, ikaw lang." He glared at me. Aww ako lang! Mah heart!

I scampered to his direction. "Gigil ka na niyan?" I situated myself in front of him as I lounged my butt on his desk, straddling. "You look so hot with those kiss marks kaya, lalo na't ako naglagay niyan." I giggled.

"Wag mo na ulit akong lalagayan nito."

"You can't blame me, you're damn tempting. Buti nga yan lang ginawa ko sayo, you don't know my struggles upon laying next to you that night without doing anything more than sucking your neck and embracing your midriff."

"Why do you even sleep beside me in the first place? Wag mo na ulit gagawin yun at wag mo na rin ako lalagyan ng kung anu-anong marka." He hissed. Tss! Why would I follow his commands? No one can ever stop me doing anything I want to do!

"Pabebe ka talaga nu." I gently rubbed the hickeys I gave him. "Why don't you like this? Oo tulog ka nung nilagay ko 'to, but do you know that whimpers keep on radiating from your chops whenever I nibble your neck damn hard? Hmm Yvio." I tilted my head to the side, barely touching my shoulder.

He gave me an empty expression.

"Atsaka isa pa ang cute kaya ng kiss marks. It's an indication that you're already own by someone. They might not know whose that someone is, but it wouldn't change the fact na ako yun at alam mo naman yun diba?" I flung my arms around his nape and planted soft kisses on his lips. "I already mark you, akin ka na Yvio. Understand?"

God damn! Namumula siya!

A frisky smile crept into my lips. "Akin ka. Hmm..you want that?" Hinaplos ko ang kanyang buhok at paminsan-minsan ay banayad kong sinasabunutan ito. "Hey! Wag ka ngang pipi," natatawang saad ko rito.

He averted his stares and cleared the lump on his throat. "Tara na sa labas, kailangan na tayo run." Tinanggal niya ang aking mga braso na nakapulupot sa kanyang batok at marahan akong itinulak papalayo pagkatapos ay tumayo na ito mula sa kanyang pagkakaupo.

I snaked my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "Yvio."

"Work hours."

"Tss! Edi nye!" I scoffed.

"Join me at lunch," he mumbled.

"Sasabayan talaga kita."

"Do you have your car with you?"

"No, iniwan ko." Last time nung first time na hinatid niya ako, natatamad lang talaga akong magmaneho nun kaya hindi ko ginamit ang kotse ko. But from now on I'm doing it for a purpose, it's one of my ways to spend my time with him.

"I'll drive you home."

I gave him a nod.

"Okay, take your lunch with me and then mamayang dismissal I'll give you a ride." He blew a breath as he whirled his body, prepping up to storm out from his office. "Tara magtrabaho na tayo." 

Cutie!