The effects of war

This is basically Techno finding out what Dream, and war in general, did to Tommy and losing his shit.

Tw: swearing, nightmare, PTSD, angry Techno, mention of suicide attempt, mentions of war
————————————————————

Third person

Techno wouldn't admit it but he loved having Tommy stay with him. It was refreshing being around a person that's not dead or Phil, don't get him wrong Techno loved his father and dead brother but he also had been missing the youngest terribly.

It also showed a sort of forgiveness on Tommy's part. Tommy was showing Techno that, even though Techno had wronged him, he still trusted Techno, in fact he trusted Techno so much he took shelter in his house.

So all in all things were going good. But there was still a flaw, Techno didn't know about the damage war had done.

——————————————————————
Tommy's POV

I was walking down the trail to Logstishire. The day was sunny and the grass was wet with dew, making it shimmer.

I closed my eyes, content as the sun seeped into my skin, effectively warming me.

Then I realized that the sun was no longer hitting my skin, my eyes jerked open and the day, that was once so beautiful, was dark. Gray clouds swirled in the sky and a harsh rain was falling. But the worst part of it was the man standing in front of me.

" Tommy you've misbehaved"

Logstishire went up in flames. I cried out as everything I worked for in my time of exile blew up.

"I'll see you next week Tommy!"

Dream waved as he left and slowly left the clearing, but even though he went his voice still echoed but different voices were added too

Put your armor in the pit

I WANT TO SEE WHITE FLAGS!

NO MERCY

Tommy I'll have to step in

Let's be the bad guys Wilbur

TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT shlatte

WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOUR BASE, BY TOMORROW, AT DAWN OR YOU ARE DEAD!

you want to be a hero Tommy? THEN DIE LIKE ONE Techno

It was never meant to be Eret

That it would be the best for the nation, the most logical thing to do, for Tommy to be...

Exiled

Tubbo

Now I was surrounded by lava, it burned and scorched my skin

It's not your time to die yet

"NO"

Third person

Tommy jolted awake. Violent sobs shook his body as he curled up on himself. The words that dream had spoken repeating in his mind and had been long since seared into his brain.

Techno too had woken up at his little brothers desperate cry and had been rushing to get his sword to protect him. He was now sprinting to his youngest brothers room, hoping he wasn't too late.

He charged into Tommy's room, sword raised, to find a sobbing gremlin child. His expression immediately softened and he moved forward, wrapping Tommy in a hug.

Tommy accepted the hug, even though Techno was a part of his nightmare he knew the the pig hybrid had changed.

As Tommy sobbed into Techno's shoulder Techno desperately tried to figure out what the fuck was happening. It's not that Techno didn't understand that Tommy had a nightmare, he wasn't stupid, it was that Techno had only ever seen Tommy have a nightmare when they had just adopted him, 11 years ago.

So yes this was a bit of a weird scene to Techno, hell he couldn't remember the last time he saw Tommy cry.

When Tommy's sobs turned into slight  hiccups Techno leaned back a bit from the hug, just enough to see Tommy's face.

"You wanna talk 'bout it?"

Tommy nodded and pushed himself back into the hug.

Tommy told Techno about the wars, about Wilbur, about Tubbo, dream, even about how techno's own words effected him (of course Tommy assured Techno that he forgave him and Wilbur, understanding that neither were in their right minds)

All in all Techno was pissed. Dream that green bastard really tried to fool his little brother into thinking the dream was Tommy's only friend!? And Tubbo! Leaving Tommy with that manipulative piece of shit!Oh Techno was going to do something.

While tommy fell asleep in his big brothers embrace he thought one thing, may the deities have mercy on l'manburg and the dream smp because Techno sure as hell won't.

—————————————————————-

Eh, ehhhhhh

I do good? Gonna be honest with you, pulled that one out of my ass.

Probably trash but do I care, no!

Goodbye
-Bear