Escapee

This was requested. You asked for this. I am not responsible for any emotions I cause.

Tommy escapes to the nether during exile and comes back as a fucking badass.

This is a long one so get comfortable.

———————————————

Third person

Tommy stared down at his now blown up home from the pillar he had built, if he jumped he would most definitely die.

And that was what he wanted.

Tommy, Tommyinnit, a fierce warrior who had fought in multiple wars, could hold his own against some of the best PVPers for a few minutes (witch is more than most can say), stood up against Dream, a founding father of the great nation L'manburg, who always rebelled under tyranny, wanted to die.

Because Tommyinnit was also 16, he also had PTSD from all the fights, his body was also riddled with scars that painted his pain, had suffered under the hands of tyrants, watched his older brother go insane, was betrayed by his own brothers, watched his father stab one of those brothers, was forced into Vice Presidency,  was exiled twice, was being manipulated by the green bastard, was ignored by the people he though was his friends, and was betrayed by his best friend, saw everything he held dear blow up, and he, the "fearless" Tommyinnit was a tired and scared.

Tommy wanted nothing more than for all the pain to end, for all the images to be washed away. The images of Wilbur's broken eyes as he said 'let's be the bad guys', the image of a former friend, Eret, sending them into a slaughter house, of dreams bone chilling smile, of Techno screaming at him to die a hero as he set his demons on them, of his best friend telling him to leave the nation he had built from the ground, of his brothers broken smile while their fathers sword sticked out of his chest, of Techno killing Tubbo. Tommy wanted all the haunting images out of his mind.

This was the only way, one step and it would all stop, the pain and scars would leave his body.

Before Tommy stepped over the edge, his mind played through the memory's of the last weeks of his short life. Dream would be the last one to see him, his last friend.

It was strange for Tommy, to think of Dream as a friend, he had watched Dream do so much shit. Dream controlled a nation, he took some of his most prized possession, he manipulated people at their weakest, drawing them into their own deaths.

Manipulated people at their weakest...

Wait.

Tommy's mind reeled at the realization, Dream was manipulating him this whole time. Did, did that mean people still cared for him?

Tommy looked to the direction of L'Manburg, he came to a decision. The people there didn't care, sapnap even watched his torment, joined in at times, no they didn't care.

Tommy took a deep breath, jumped...

And MLGed.

The people in L'Manburg didn't care, he knew that, but taking his life wasn't the solution.

Tommy had come to the conclusion that he would run, he would go to the nether and get better. And the people on the server would think him dead, there are no searches for a dead man after all.

Tommy would get better, he would be the first to survive Dreams manipulation, because Tommy was tired, but he wasn't done.

Tommyinnit was a fighter.