Escapee(2)

You request I bring

ESCAPEE PART FUCKING TWO

——————————————————————

(Third person)

The people of L'manburg were confused. Yesterday Tubbo, Eret, and Fundy went on their rounds of the nether, they came back looking as if they had seen a ghost. And whenever they asked about it the trio just looked at them.

And then they tell L'Manburg that they might get a visit from the Sleepy Bois, which was very unusual as the only sleepy boi that actually went to L'Manburg after Tommys... death was Ghostbur.

Oh Ghostbur, the poor ghost felt that Tommy's death was his fault. He said that he didn't give Tommy enough blue, that he should have made Tommy happier. So he visited L'Manburg often and acted like a therapist, listening to people's guilt and trauma from all the wars that had gone on.

But the other sleepy bois absolutely hated L'Manburg, in their eyes it was a place that only brought death. Their hate for the government also skyrocketed, the only reason the country wasn't in ruins is because Ghostbur likes it there.

So most L'Manburgians thought they were going to die a horrible, gruesome death. They were not expecting three men, two of them being Technoblade and Philza and the other being hooded and unidentifiable, coming into the town laughing.

————————

(Techno's POV)

Me, Phil, and Tommy has decided to go to the dreaded nation if only to tell Ghostbur the good news. Tommy was talking more about his adventures when I realized something.

"So you could probably beat us all in a one v one couldn't you."

Tommy looked at me and I saw a faint blush under his hood at the praise, " Eh, Dream yeah, you? Well I'm working on it."

"Really?" Phil asked, when Tommy nodded a malicious grin formed on his face, "So if we, hypothetically, tell everyone its you and dream attacks you, then you could, hypothetically, beat his ass."

Me and Tommy gained the evil grin Phil also had.

"Hypothetically that is correct." Tommy's words were mischievous.

"This is why we're related." I stated

We laughed as we entered the nation, this day was going to be interesting.

————————

We were seated in the White House, since technically we needed to inform Tubbo that we're here, when Dream entered the room. He scanned the room and when he saw us he placed a hand on his sword.

"Technoblade, Philza, mind telling me who this is?" The green bastard unsheathed the sword and pointed it at Tommy.

My hand grabbed at my sword as the voices screeched in rage, but Tommy placed his hand on my shoulder, indicating for me to calm down.

"This can speak for himself, and I'm sure a smart man like you can piece it together Dream." Tommy's voice was surprisingly calm and a cold edge filled his voice when he mentioned the masked mans name.

"How do you know my name." Dreams hold on the sword tensed.

"Oh come on," Tommy stood up, "Of course I know you, word of this fine nation has reached far. And with the great stories of triumph comes the twisted stories. A masked man, his heart cold as ice twisting everyone to his own will, a man so good at deception that everyone who you target is found dead, usually at their own hands. A man who drives people to such madness, such insanity, that they can't live with themselves."