Tommy...

UwU
——————
(Tommy's POV)

DREAM PLEASE IM AT TWO HEARTS

My eyes were closed, I'm laying down. I don't remember laying down. Nothing hurt, that's not right, Dream just beat me up. I couldn't hear the chilling laughter that rung in my ears just moments ago, or the bubbling of the lava that surrounds the cell.

It then dawned on me that my eyes were still closed. Slowly I opened my eyes, it was all white, there was no end to the white, you couldn't tell the difference between the ceiling and the floor.

No... please don't tell me

I looked down on myself, I was wearing my signature outfit, but something felt different. It was darker, not like color wise, but in a way that it seemed to suck in all the light. My hands went to my head, I felt a gash in my head, but it didn't hurt, and when I pulled my hand away it wasn't painted with blood.

Fuck... am I dead?

No no no no, please I still have to make things right with Techno he still thinks that I thought of him as weapon! And what about Tubbo? He's my Tubbo and I'm his Tommy, we're supposed to be together!

I felt myself curl up, my knees going to my chest and my arms wrapping around my legs. Tears trickled out of my eyes without my consent and I buried my face into my knees. My tears turned to sobs and my body started to shake violently.

I was finally dead. After countless wars and two exiles I finally died, I survived those weeks of hell in my second exile only to die at the hands of that green maniac. Oh god Dream laughed while he killed me, Dream laughed as he beat me to death.

My sobs were so thick I don't think I was even breathing anymore, I probably didn't need to either, I was dead.

After a while my sobs stoped, regressing back to trickling tears. I looked up into the vast expanse of space and I realized something, I had two fuckers to find.

————————————————

(Third person)

Tommy wandered for what felt like hours, he was following this weird feeling, it was a feeling he hadn't felt in a while. That feeling was safety, and the feeling of family, and Tommy hadn't felt this feeling since Wil died.

So he followed the feeling, a small part of him, the logical part, said that he was never going to find them and that he was just wandering randomly and also that he's insane for following a feeling. But that was the logical part of him so of course Tommy didn't listen to that little voice.

After hours of wandering he herd a voice, a voice with a British accent.

"Oi, have any ones bitch?"

A grin appeared on Tommy's face as he started running to where the voice was coming from, his heart pounding and his eyes watering up a bit at the thought of seeing his dead brother.

Another voice rang out, American accent this time, "nah. Go fish motherfucker."

Tommy's legs went faster and two figure came into view. They were sitting on the ground, criss cross applesauce, both holding a set of go fish cards. Tommy already knew he was going to like the after life.

Wilbur was just about to pick up a new card when Tommy shouted, "WIL, SHLATT!"  Both of the mentioned males heads shot up and they started looking around wildly for whoever said it.

That is until Wilbur saw Tommy. The tall Brit jumped up and started sprinting towards him, crashing into Tommy with a hug when they met.

"Oh God your here! Wait your here, That means you died!? WHO IN HELLS NAME KILLED YOU! Oh my God I'm so conflicted right now."

And indeed Wilbur was confused and conflicted. On one hand his baby brother was here! Now he wasn't stuck with just the ram, and he could apologize for the shit he did when he was alive. On the other hand someone had murdered his brother, who he practically raised. And from the looks of it it hadn't been a peaceful death too, see in the after life you could see the cause of their deaths. Wilbur had the stab wound, there was small cracks on Shlatts chest, indicating his heart attack, and Tommy had a gash in his head, a small bit of blood on his forehead, and the image of a lung pierced with a broken rib on his back.

Tommy let out a laugh at his brothers mood swings, soaking up normal, not insane or ghost, Wilbur. It was a Wilbur he hadn't seen in a while.

"Come on Wilby, we gotta make sure Shlatts crazy ram ass doesn't eat the cards or something."

Now Wilbur laughter, throwing his arm around Tommy's shoulders and leading him to the goat man.

"So I'm stuck with a child for all eternity?" Shlatts voice was sarcastic and obviously kidding, he also had a huge grin on his face.

"Well it was either me of Dream." Tommy laughed, it felt like he had done more legit laughing in these ten minutes then he had in the past few months.

"WAIT SO DREAM KILLED YOU!!?"

—————————————————

Oh god this is so bad. I haven't written for so long. Sry bout that by the way but I have N O    I D E A S

(Seriouslyplzcommentideas)

:p
- bear 🐻