Family

Ok so no one knew that the sleepy bois were family and Ranboo decided to ask Tommy about his family. Causing a breakdown. Also this is an AU were everyone on the server is really protective of each other, except for Techno and Phil who are off doing their own things.

————————————

(Tommy's Pov)

I was an a call with Ranboo, Dream, and Sapnap. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, that was my first mistake. If I did I would have booked it out of there but I didn't.

"Tommy what about your family?" Ranboo asked.

My head jerked up and my eyes widened, I looked down and my eyes closed. I felt the images of my family's flash under the lids of my eyes, Wilbur's insane smile, Phil turning away, leaving us alone, Techno glaring down at me as he told me to die a hero.

"Tommy?" Ranboos voice was softer, "Did something happen with your family?"

I took a deep breath, "I had a family once... I had two brothers, and a dad. I never knew my dad, he left when I was young. Went out exploring and didn't come back, he came back a little while ago, and didn't recognize me."

Tears dripped down my face, my head was tilted down. I heard a sharp intake of breath and someone's arms wrapped around me, I looked up to see Ranboo hugging me. The other people on the call had fell silent, even sapnap didn't say anything.

"Your brothers...?" Dream asked

"They took care of me, we were close for a while, but then... they were their fathers son. They went exploring, one took me with them but they went insane, he did something terrible. Found my father and begged Dad to kill him."

Everyone was silent for a while, the only sound was my soft sobs muffled into Ranboos shoulder. Wilburs decent into madness kept replaying, the line 'let's be the bad guys' on permanent repeat. Once I pulled myself together I continued.

"When my brother went insane we were in a hard spot, I went to my other brother and begged him for help. And he did" I heard everyone sigh a bit in relief, " but then he decided that our morals didn't line up. He told me that if I continued I would die, I should die. Then he left me, joined my father."

Silence. Absolute silence, everyone tried to take in this new information, tried to take in the fact that I was alone. After a while Sapnap spoke, his voice trembling with rage,

"Can we know their names."

It wasn't a question, it was a tell me their names so I can track them down.

"It won't do any good. But sure been a secret for too long" I sniffled, "my brothers and Wilbur Soot and Technoblade, and my dad is Philza Minecraft."

Ranboos grip on me tightened, "Tommy..."

I lost it. I clutched on to Ranboo and sobbed, I sniffled and hiccuped. I wanted my brothers, and not the monsters they had become but the kind ones, the ones that would tuck me in and kiss my forehead good night, the ones that would freak out if I so much as sniffled, the ones that would chase me around the house, the ones that would hug me tight. But those brothers were from the past, the present brothers were a ghost who doesn't even remember me and Techno who just didn't care.

I cried harder and buried my head into Ranboos shoulder, Ranboo continued to hug me and whispered comforting words. It was obvious he didn't know what to do.

I heard two pairs of foot steps running in and felt someone softly turn me to face them. It was Dream Sapnap was standing behind him.

"Hey Tommy, I know it's hard, and I know your never going to have that same connection with your brothers-"

Sleepy Bois OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara