Prince

Ok so the sleepy bois are the royal family of the Antarctic Empire but Phil, Techno, and Wilbur don't really pay attention to Tommy so he sneaks out to meet with Tubbo. The other sbi find out and try to stop Tommy so he runs away and becomes a thief because for some reason I'm obsessed with that AU.

So shaltt gets captured by the Antarctic Empire because Tommy Shlatt, Tubbo, Niki, and Ranboo are thief's and wanted.

The code names are this

Niki:Sparrow
Tubbo:Wasp
Tommy:Prince
Ranboo:Ender
Shlatt: Ram

Enjoy!

—————————————————

(Third person)

Two kids ran through the streets, laughing as they weaved their way to the bakery. They ran their way into the small bakery and the older poked his head over the counter. He placed five gold coins onto the counter.

"One loaf of bread please." He chirped

The man behind the counter counted the money, then looked back at the children, pity written one his face as he smiled lightly, "sorry kids, your a few coins short."

Their faces fell. That was all their money, they didn't have more and they wanted some food for their family. Across the store a man was watching them, he was with his friends who were arguing in hissed whispers, his critical eye running over the children's disappointed faces. His face set and he walked over to them.

"How much for four loafs." The mans voice was soft but firm, his vibrant blue eyes locked onto the shopkeepers, sending shivers down the bakers spine.

"40 gold coins."

The man dug out the money and placed it on the counter and the shopkeeper hurried to get the bread. He heard a small sniffle behind him and turned around to face the kids. The man smiled softly and knelt down, pulling down his hood and exposing his blonde hair.

"You think four loafs is enough to feed your family?"

The kids looked at him in awe, like he had just offered them a life as royalty, and nodded. The man smiled brighter this time and stood back up as the shopkeeper came in, giving him his purchase.

The stranger then crouched, balancing in his heels and gave the two kids the bread, watching with amusement as their faces light up in joy. This bread could feed their family for a month.

The man got up and motioned for his friends to follow him as he walked out, his hood now up again.

When they were far away from the bakery the strangers face filled with rage, and he muttered, "My brothers need to get their shit together."

"Yeah well this stunt your going to pull isn't going to make it any better!" Ranboo hissed.

Tommy shrugged and looked to his former home, the castle. "It will if I hit them hard enough, besides this isn't about them, we need to get Shlatt out of the dungeon."

"But there are so many other ways we could do this! You turning yourself in for a 'distraction' is going to get you caught!" Niki exclaimed, exasperation and worry seeping into her ton.

Tommy looked back at his makeshift family, feeling a bit guilty, but not going to change the plan, "All the other ways are inefficient, slow, we need to get Shlatt out of there now. The dungeons aren't a pretty place."

His voice shook at the memory. When his family first found out about him sneaking out they were furious, they wanted to make sure that Tommy wouldn't escape while they were renovating his room, making sure he would be trapped there, so they threw him into the dungeons for two days. It was horrible, everyone else jeered at him, making fun of him or sending suggestive looks or comments. Screams of other prisoners echoed through the dark passageways and the smell of blood, urination, and vomit was almost overwhelming. And that was the nice side of the dungeons.