Brothers

Lol guess who almost died. I did. My dumbass was cutting strawberries and I locked my knees, next thing you know I'm passing out with a knife in my hand. I nearly fell into the open oven too. Fun times.

———————————————————

Third POV

Dream was frustrated. The Sleepy bois inc were trying to steal his brother, well they don't know that Tommy is his brother... but still! Tommy was now spending almost all his time with the SBI. Dream was not having a good time, he was suffering from Tommy withdrawal.

(I don't know I like the idea that Dreams clingy.)

So, when Tommy ran up to him asking for a spar, who was he to deny.

——————————————————

Third POV

Dream and Tommy laughed as they entered their training grounds, which was just a small clearing in the middle of the forest. When they entered they started walking to opposite sides of the training area. As Dream was walking away he called over his shoulder

"You ready Tommy?"

Tommy's grin was feral, tinted with the familiar WasTaken bloodlust, "Hell yeah bitch bring it on!"

Dream chuckled slightly before drawing his sword, Tommy did not draw his sword, simply getting into a fighting position. Despite the excitement he had shown mere minutes before, Tommy had stilled, his eyes watched Dreams every movement. Tommy was always sure that he never struck first. So Dream circled his little brother, Tommy watching the masked mans movements. Dream paced for a while, looking for weak spots in Tommy's defense and just all around tormenting Tommy with the pace the fight was going at, until he seemingly randomly lunged at Tommy.

The strike was fast as a cobra, if you blinked you would have missed it. You could hear the blade slicing through the air. To anyone else the hit seemed to be laced with cruelty, but to the WasTaken brothers it was a dance. A dance of blades and death, instead of wearing fine suits they wore their armor and scars, the reward of flowers replaced with blood. And oh how this dance of wits called them. They were drawn to it, fighting had ingrained itself into their lives.

Tommy leaned back, falling into a back bend which he then transformed into a back handspring. He landed it and unsheathed his sword, running forward to slash at Dream. It was an attack that if it had landed it would most certainly have been fatal. The masked man used his blade to deflect the hit, intending on it to cause Tommy to jump back from the sheer force of it. Well that was the intent at least, instead the deadly attack hitting the other waiting blade, Tommy ducked under Dreams defense, Tommy slide under the blade.

Dream spun around before Tommy had a chance to stabilize himself, and elbowed him in the stomach. Tommy stumbled back a bit and Dream launches himself at his little brother, attempting to reign down blows. Key word 'attempting', Tommy had dropped to the floor and swept Dreams leg before rolling away as to not get trapped under his brother.

Dream fell flat on his face. Tommy jumped up and placed one foot on Dreams back, pinning him down.

"Ha, I win, bitch." Tommy's feral grin hadn't faded throughout the match, in fact it had grown.

What Dream and Tommy did not know was that the SBI had noticed Tommy walking into the forest with Dream. This had not bode well with them, therefore they had followed the pair, like stalkers.

Phil alone had had a total of five heart attacks watching the two spar. Techno had to be restrained to stop him from stabbing Dream, and Wilbur was confused but that didn't stop him from muttering "suck it green boy" every time Tommy landed a hit.

Now that the fight was over Wilbur stood up, and let out a large whoop. Alerting the brothers to the SBI's presence.

"Uhhhh, Tommy you can deal with this right?" Tommy started shaking his head, not that Dream took that into consideration as he typed in commands before Tommy could object more.

Dream teleported to Georgenotfound

There was an awkward silence. Just the SBI staring at Tommy, who was smiling awkwardly, his eyes practically screaming 'please kill me'.

"Ha, so..." Tommy did small jazz hands.

———————————————

Tommy: I'm telling Puffy
WAIT:Dream

——————————————————————

:) one to the next prompt
-Bear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ