Underdog pt2

There will be Tommy and Wilbur cuddling, this is platonic. No cuddling in this book, among the SBI, will be romantic. They are brothers, one of them is a M I N O R, if you ship them at all leave, get the fuck away, I will drop kick you you disgusting human.
——————————————-

Third person

The trip to Tommy's brothers was a silent one. Mainly because Tommy had quite literally told dream, who was guiding him, that he did not what to talk. But just because it was silent doesn't mean it wasn't stressful. A thousand questions flew through Tommy's mind

What if they don't recognize him?

What if they think he had abandoned them?

What if they were happier when he was gone?

The 'what if's clouded his brain. It was kinda hilarious when you think about it, the fearless Underdog, who tormented the gods themselves, afraid of seeing his own brothers. The server would think it pathetic. That thought alone brought a scowl to his face.

"So..." Dreams voice broke the silence, "what exactly do you want with Wil and Technoblade? Wil seemed very... insistent on seeing you."

Tommy looked the masked man up and down, his eyes analyzing and piercing. He heaved a sigh, "I know them from somewhere, that's all you need to know and all I'm telling."

Dream nodded and they fell into another silence. Leaving Tommy to his thoughts.

———————————————————

Dream stopped just before a clearing, from the clearing Tommy could hear the crunch of leaves. Like someone was pacing. Dream gestured to the space, nodded once, and walked away.

Tommy peered into the clearing, if he had  learned one thing from his time in 2b2t it's that you survey your area or you die. Two men stood there, one had brown hair covered by a beanie, he wore a long trench coat a flag sewn onto it. Wilbur, it was Wil, he was pacing frantically, hands sometimes flying out of his pocket to mess with his beanie. The other man had long braided pink hair, he was decked out in the clothes of a  monarch, enchanted armor over them. The enchants were impressive, well to anyone who hadn't spent years in, practically, a big fighting ring. He had tusk and pointed ears, this piglin hybrid was surely his older workaholic brother Techno. Techno was leaning up against a tree, staring intently at the ground, occasionally glancing up.

Tommy's eyes closed, trying to calm his nerves. He looked again, at his panicked and nervous brothers. They were right there, he had been waiting or this for years, practically dreaming about it, yet here he was standing a few feet from the people he longed to be with the most and absolutely rooted to the spot. Tommy forced a shaky breath, running a hand through his hair.

He forced one foot into the clearing, and then the other. His brothers eyes snapped towards him, Wilbur paused his pacing looking at Tommy like a deer trapped in headlights, Techno pushed himself of the tree he was leaning against yet he made no advancements. Tommy was suddenly very aware of every little thing going on around them.

He could smell the faint scent of rain, felt slight precipitation on his skin. He could feel a slight chill as a breeze made its way past the thin sweater Tommy choose to wear to his the multitude of scars from the explosions he was famous for. There was a distant smell of smoke, a musical clinking of a skeleton horse, a river somewhere. Tommy was aware of the tusk on his face that were no doubt quite the surprise to the other two. He felt very self conscious, like he should be wearing armor or something, but that was most likely from 2b2t.

"Tommy?" Wilbur's voice cracked, like he was about to start crying.

Tommy grinned, and, like the little shit he was, said, "Well that's my name, innit?"