Karen

The sleepy bois are hybrids but it's like the modern world, and Karen's hate hybrids. So the sleepy fam + Tubbo goes to the store and a Karen tries to convince Phil that no animals were allowed so they can't be at the store.

Tommy: Phoenix
Age:5
Tubbo: Human
Age:6
Wilbur: siren
Age: 14
Techno: hoglin
Age: 14
Philza: raven
Age: 32

TW: Karen's *shudder*, angry Philza Wilbur and Techno, crying Tubbo and Tommy, very very angry Philza Wilbur and Techno.
———————————————

Phil's POV

It was 7:00 AM when I realized that we were out of all cereal, we didn't even have the healthy kind that only I ate! Time to go to the store I guess.

—— This time skip is brought to you by ——
                             ~ Laziness ~

I was browsing, Tommy and Tubbo were with Wilbur and Techno so I could shop without having two little boys running around me screaming.

Everything was fine, I was picking out the cereal we needed and people were minding their own business.

"Excuse me."

Spoke to soon.

I turned around to see a scowling lady glaring at me like I just killed her dog. oh this is gonna be a long day

"Yes?"

"Well you are aware that this store has a strict no animals policy" the lady said accusingly

"Yes I am aware of that, why do you ask"

I was aware she said it because I was a hybrid, but there were people watching and if she  was the type of person I think she is I'm going to need witnesses.

"Well you see your a hybrid" what an acute observation, "and and hybrids are animals therefore you need to leave"

"Miss did you just compare me to an animal" the mostly calm sentence had a underlying rage in it.

"Yes I did because hybrids are just animals that appear human, they have no real intelligence and it's a miracle your kind aren't hunted down by the obviously superior species, humans."

One of these people. God I hate these people. They think that just because we contain DNA that appears to be a mix of animal and human that we are animals, they completely overlook simple logic such as half of our DNA is also human.

"I assure you I'm not an animal, I'm a hybrid, and there are multiple studies showing that hybrids are just as intelligent as humans, in fact we happen to learn faster than humans due to instincts we possess from our ancestors."

"So you admit you follow animal instincts!" She sounded so triumphant, like I had just admitted I was a murder

"No I'm saying that animals need to adapt quickly and learn fast, and usually the animal DNA we contain contains that trait, and before you say anything about how 'you have animal DNA so your an animal' to be a animal you need the full traits of the animal your a hybrid of."

The annoying lady opened her mouth to argue but a two small kids ran into the isle, Tommy and Tubbo. Tommy was in the lead and Tubbo seemed to be holding something.

Techno and Wilbur are in so much trouble.

"Dad!" Tommy charged up to me and leaped up arms stretched out, I caught him and pulled him closer to me, "Dad, Tubbo found a bee cookie!"

Tubbo came next and nodding excitedly and holding up a bee cookie proudly.

"Can we get it dad! Please!" Tubbo begged

"Sure buddy, just put it in the cart." I responded

"Oh my god! What are you doing raising a human child!"

(When I wrote that line I was listening to Hamilton and it said "I will kill your friends and family" and now I'm wheezing on the floor)

" what do you mean? I adopted my son if your wondering how he's a human and I'm a hybrid." I said, rather calmly, because my sons presence calmed me down.

"You are unfit to raise a human!" She then turned to Tubbo, "come here sweetie I'll get a home that's fit for you"

Rage bubbled within me as I stared at the human trash trying to take my son from me. I felt everyone's eyes on us, seemingly shocked that the lady would suggest something like that.

I moved a terrified Tubbo behind me protectively and clutched a near-tears Tommy closer.

"You aren't taking my son." I hissed, beyond pissed.

"Yes! I will! You obviously don't have the materials to raise him! It's one thing for a hybrid to live homeless but humans need shelter and care you can't provide!"

"How dare you! I have a paying job that I use to pay for a house and food for my kids! I have all papers for adoption and all paper work to care for all four of my children, so how about you back off."

Rage and venom drips of my voice. Once again she was cut off by two teenagers barging into the isle like deranged madmen, they both let out a sigh of relief when seeing their little brothers that catches in their throats when they see the two little kids crying and clutching their father. Relief turned to rage as they saw the women standing in front of me.

"Techno, Wilbur, perfect timing. We're leaving."

The teens nodded, Techno went picked up Tubbo , and we soundlessly walked to the checkout with everyone's eyes on us.

As we walked out to the parking lot, me still clutching tommy close to me, Wilbur kept looking behind us.

"Dad why's that lady following us?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, slowly I turned around to see the same goddamn person following us. My wings flicked in annoyance.

"Wil hold Tommy."

I handed my youngest to wil and walked up to the lady, anger was clear in my body poster.

"Why"

The lady shuffled a bit at my tone before regaining her confidence "Those two are monsters!"

She was pointing at the teens. Oh fuck no.

"My sons are not monsters, and as I stated before my family has the jurisdiction to live here! So unless you want a law suit for harassment and a hate crime I would suggest you stop following us but if you would like you could go to the village to see the files."

I was walking away when I heard Techno shout, ducking I whirled around to see this lady swinging her water bottle were I was.

"I'll see you at court then" was my response

——————————————————-
1087 words.
Damn
-Bear