The thoughts of a dying man

You know how I said  tell me if you wanted a part two of escapee? This is not that. I did not expect you guys to actually want a part two so I have no ideas, give me more time.

Also this is Tommy with wings.... it  was supposed to be fluff. It's not. Not at all.

I'm sorry.
—————————————————

(Third person)

Tommy laid in a pool of his own blood, the blood was pouring from the stumps on his back that used to be connected to the pair of blonde wings laying a few feet away from him. The teens chest was rising, but it was slow and uneven, his eyes held the kind of pain that was not only physical but mental.

Tommy was dying, however not only his body dying, the hope that had always flared so high in him was now gone. He was in so much pain, he could feel the power drain from him as his blood continued to flow onto the cold ground, yet what was more he could feel an invisible bond breaking.

His wings were the only thing connecting him to his father, the only proof that he was his dads son. Phil didn't truly watch or take care of the youngest in the family, that was done by Wilbur, but when Tommy got his wings his dad actually paid attention. Suddenly he was getting flying lessons from his dad, Phil was paying attention to Tommy, attention that normally belonged solely to Techno.

Phil was proud of Tommy because of his wings, Phil connected to Tommy because of his wings, Phil was able to say that he Tommy's father without feeling shame for his actions because of Tommy's wings. The wings that were now laying on the ground.

Tommy had accepted death at this point, he had stopped fighting the second the second Tubbo exiled him. Tommy knew it, and Dream knew it. When Dream came at him with his axe he didn't try to run, when Dream pinned him down and brought down the cold netherite axe of his flesh, he didn't protest.

Dream was kinda upset about it really, Dream thought it would be more fun to break the rowdy teenager, but when Tommy was exiled it was like he had stopped feeling all together. Tommy never showed any emotion anymore, in fact the only time he had seen an emotion from Tommy was when Ghostbur was there, and even that was just a small smile. When Tommy broke, it didn't have the satisfaction Dream hoped it would, seeing Tommy like that was just depressing. Tommy was a shell of the kid Dream used to know, he didn't get angry anymore, he barely talked, he didn't swear, he didn't fight.

Tommy however was feeling betrayed and confused, he had given everything to his nation. His disc, his brothers, his health, mental and physical, his friendships, his childhood, what more did he need to give to be accepted? He was ridiculed, cast away, blamed, shunned, manipulated, and targeted.

Tommy was dying, and he wasn't upset, he wasn't scared, if anything he was relieved. Death welcomes everyone, death could take away the ever present pain.

Techno was right, all the government brought was pain. And now he had evidence, evidence in the dying boy, broken and alone.

Tommy's thoughts were all over the place but one rang out clear. Write down the pain, let them read your last thoughts, let them see the secrets that you kept close all your life. His shaking hands reached down to the satchel, were his notebook is.

If your reading this, you already know my fait. I'm writing now to say, fuck you all. Know you all had a part to play in my death, you all ridiculed, neglected, tormented, shunned, blamed, betrayed, and looked down on me. My own father ignored me in favor for Techno, Wilbur went insane and I spent my last weeks with him sacred, I fought in wars we all supported that were later blamed on me alone, let me repeat that I fought it war, I a sixteen year old kid fought in a war. You people brought me into a war and then told me I'm not strong enough because of my age, later pushing me into a battle. I want you to know that I spent my last days afraid, confused, manipulated, betrayed, and alone. And I want you to know that I still care for you, for Techno, Dream, Phil, Ranboo, Tubbo, Fundy, Ghostbur, Sapnap, George, Skeppy, Bad, Niki, all of you, I still care. I care in a way you will never know, because you never let me show you.

I'm sorry, I really am. But death beckons me in a way that can not be prevented.

Sighing off for the last time,
Tommyinnit.

Tommy closed the now blood stained book, and closed his eyes, he sighed with content and a moment later his heart stopped beating, his lungs stopped breathing, his brain shut down.

"TOMMY"

—————————————

Oh god I'm horrible for writing it, the one person who wanted the Tommy with wings fluff that this was supposed to be must be so pissed right now. I guess I could do a part two for this tho I have an idea for it.

-Bear