Underdog

2b2t Tommy :) because I can.

Oh good god this is so long, this is more that 2000 words read at your own freaking risk.
—————————————————

Underdog.

At first he was the joke of 2b2t, he was sold to 2b2t at age nine with a group of other children, he was the only one to survive past the first day. Everyone saw this as a sort of freak accident, that he had only survived out of pure luck. At the time he didn't have any of his hybrid traits, he was nine, people thought he would be tracked down after a week.

What people didn't know was that "Underdog" was also Tommyinnit, son of Philza Minecraft. Philza Minecraft who was also known as "The Fallen Angel" and taught Tommy every weak point on the human (or hybrid) body. They didn't know he was the brother of Technoblade, who was incredibly paranoid that his family would get hurt, and started teaching Tommy how to use a sword and taught Tommy battle strategies at age five. They didn't know that he was the brother of Wilbur Soot, who not only taught him geography, where clean water was, how to live if the land, and potions (which he calls drugs) but mundane things like cooking, sewing, singing.

It was safe to say that Tommyinnit was not going to go down without a fight. He knew how to take care of himself, and that was more than most adults knew.

He made his first real showcase a year after he got there. Let's say he started his reign of terror with a bang. He blew up four camps at the same time, afterwards taking all their resources and running. There were only ten survivors, they called the experience terrifying, that it was all confusion and chaos.

"I was going about my day, everything was normal, peaceful. I was checking in on my group, making sure they all had enough food. I had just exited a house when we heard explosions, we hear them all the time and played them off as a scuffle far off, but one minute later we heard another one, this one much closer. And then the ground below me rumbled, not even ten feet in front of me the ground burst open. It was TNT. Shards of stone were flying everywhere, I saw a body fly into the air, it was so dusty I couldn't see my own hands. When the dust cleared I saw underdog, he was in full diamond armor. He just took our stuff, then he turned around and saluted me. The little shit saluted me and then ran off, going to terrorize another camp."

For the next two years that was his strategy, hit and run. Although he didn't so much run anymore, after a while people started to expect these attacks, so he used the explosions as a smoke screen. Picking off people in the confusion. He was known as a terror to all camps. He was the 2b2t version of a bomber, and trust me it only got worse once he got end crystals.

Yet on his fourth year he went unheard from for four months. When he did reappear he had some new appendages. He had tusk, sharp and cruel. Tommy often used them in battle afterwards, if anyone tried to punch him in the face, tusk through your hand. He suddenly dodges your attack? That sting isn't a dagger, it's the two tusk nature decided to give him stabbed into the arm you tried to punch him with. As if the two weapons on his face weren't enough he had wings. Great wings that torched the ground when he unfurled them. Wings that lit up even the darkest of nights.

If that doesn't scare you his senses also got a glow up. Now he had eyes that could make out the slightest of movements, given to him by his phoenix inheritance. He had pointed ears that could hear the sizzling of TNT before most . A sense of smell that could find the gunpowder you're carrying before you even realize you're carrying it.

You would think the new abilities of his would give him away, hinder him. Guess again. That's why he was gone for so long, he was training to hide his wings, as well as to use them to fly, to get his enhanced senses ready for the onslaught they were bound to experience. He taught himself to use his tusk as daggers, to use his wings as clubs (Phoenix wings are much stronger than other birds wings). Now he was a danger in the sky's, a devil in the nether, and a weapon in the overworld . Nowhere was safe.