Untold

I don't know
—————————————

Dear anyone who cares,

In this world there are many stories that go untold and their are many details in stories that get forgotten. You read about great victories, about a rise of a nation, yet you never see all the soldiers that fought. You never read about a boy who fought wars and ended up screaming as his brother was taken from him by his own father. You see the one time the said child act out only to be thrown into exile, you don't see how the child's house was burned down more times than he could count. You see him come back after exile, only on the wrong side. You see him as a villian, you don't see the abuse he went through during exile, you don't see the deterioration of his mental health, you don't see that he almost took his life at age 16.

You see a half told story. You will never see the full story, you will never know my story. It has become too much, this life filled with lies and half told stories. I am tired of the gaslighting, of the manipulation, the fake apologies, the sighs of relief whenever I walk away. I am tired of only being a child when you deem fit. I am tired of being thrown away as if I am a tool you can use to further yourself, then leave laying around when your done.

I used to think that I fought with you, that I laughed with you, cried with you, died with you, sang with you, grew up with you. But in reality I fought for you, I laughed for you, cried for you, died for you, sang for you, grew up for you. Not once did I do it for myself. Did you think that I fought a war for shits and giggles? That I was singing around a campfire when just a few hours ago I was bleeding out because I was actually happy? You think that me growing up so soon was for myself? Because it wasn't! It was for you, you who stabbed me in the back, you who uses me, you who laughs at my misfortune and believes I can't hear it.

I am tired. I would like to rest. If taking my life is the only way then so be it. Congrats Dream, you broke a teenager, you win. My story will go untold

Goodbye bitches
Big man Tommyinnit

'Maybe they will start to appreciate the story' My thoughts wandered as I fell through the sky, plummeting to the ground off the cobble tower I had built myself, 'Maybe it won't have to come to this next time... who am I kidding, I'll see them all in hell very soon.'

—————————————————
Idk I was bored. BUT NOW I CAN ASK YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE NEXT

-tommy is a full blooded Phoenix and is bonded to Wilbur. Wil gets revived, he does something stupid, Tommy comes and nails him out by setting shit on fire.

-the business bay is a gang, Tommy isn't quite sure how he starts it.

-Dream and Tommy are brothers, SBI don't know this and nearly have five heart attack each when they see the two sparring together

-Newly revived Wilbur goes looking for tommy to ask why he still feels dead.

-5+1, 5 times Tommy was good with children (cough Michael cough) and the 1 time he explains why he's so good with kids

-Tommy runs away and creates a kingdom made up of orphans, purely to spite Techno.

-Wilbur comes back to life and immediately starts criticizing everyone for letting the minors get this bad

-business bay visits dream smp, they are not happy.

-royal au where 2b2t is a fighting ring, Tommy is a prince, and he joins 2b2t. Cue his family figuring out and and grounding him for the rest of eternity.

-my headcannons

-requests