Business bay has joined the game

So this is a bit confusing. The Bay met in 2B2T, now their like family. They are an incredibly powerful group. No body knows that tommy is the boss of the Bay. Tommy follows Wilbur and gets trapped in dsmp, he decides to keep up his loud weak child act until the boys get him out. And they do, very very violently.

Ps Tommy never got his last life taken by Dream, because Dream talked himself out of prison and is a free man. Wilbur is back however.

————————————

Third POV

Business Bay. A powerful group of people renowned for killing fake gods. They have five known members, Wisp (Wisp is a complicated case, yes he did betray them but to be honest Earth SMP was a game to them. They got over it quickly) Bitzle, Lukeorsomething, Timedeo, and their undisclosed boss. They were a family forged in blood from the anarchy server itself, 2b2t.

It was a known fact that you mess with one of "the boys" you will regret your very existence. The only problem? The Boss can't be protected by this reputation. Still they assumed it would be fine to let him do his own thing for a while, so when he went with his brother to another server they thought nothing of it. That is until he messaged them, saying that the admin wouldn't let him leave.

The Boss of Business Bay is Tommyinnit, the traumatized teen on DreamSMP. And he has done a great job acting his part so as a "loud weak child".

But the Bay is coming. They want their boss back, and their not afraid kill.

Dreams time is running out.

———————————————————

Tommy was more excited than he had been his entire time in the Dream SMP. The Bay was coming. Tommy could finally get out of this place and get his revenge on Dream.

Truly, Tommy was incredibly excited to drop the weak act. For now, however, he was playing with Micheal in Tubbo and Ranboos house. Playing with Micheal also doubled as getting away from his revived brother. Ranboo and Tubbo will not let Wilbur inside the house for anything. Tommy had the top half of his suit on under his hoodie, so that he could reveal his place in the Bay in a dramatic fashion.

Micheal giggled and Tommy realized that he had spaced out and had lost a game of uno to a toddler. Maybe we can bring the Tubbo Ranboo and Micheal with us...

Micheal giggled again and victoriously placed the paper crown they had made earlier

Yeah we're definitely doing that

———— Time skip brought to you by writers block———

They had been teleported to hub. Dream had sent a message that we would get new members. Techno, Phil, and Wilbur are in a group, talking about who might be joining. The fiancés were talking about Las Nevadas. Ranboo and Tubbo were discussing weather or not they thought the new guys would be a threat. Tommy was standing relatively close to them, only half listening as he watched the spot where the new members would join.

There was something different in his eyes, something no one in the SMP has seen. It was something more than mischief, yet not quite violent. The smirk on his face was almost indistinguishable, yet it hinted that he knew something no one else did. If you looked close enough, if you were paying enough attention to him, you would see a glint of a blade hidden in his sleeve.

No one was looking. No one was paying attention to the actor they mistook as genuine. To the hidden blade.

Dream walked up to the world spawn, the chatter died down. A light started to form, it was small at first but it soon grew into the vague shape of four people. A smirk grew a little larger. Four dings rang out on everyone's communicator.