0 0 1 7 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

It's been 1 month since the meeting. Right now, I'm training with the other pack members. Lucas has make some improvement in his fighting skill and now he's not afraid of being bully again because everyone witnessed how strong he is. Owh, I forgot to mention that, he won in the fight competition last week. It is his first win, and I'm more than happy to hear that. Guess, I already find my replacement. Why him? I see the potential in him, he also good in the forest like he know the direction, which one is North or South like that. Besides, he's good on handle the team too. Yes, he is the leader of the pack's training because he won the competition and besides the other members that trained with him also agree about he being their leader.

I watch how the pack members training when my gaze suddenly fix to someone who sitting on the bench and laughing by herself. I sigh when I see the view. She has been like that since two weeks ago.

{ Flashback }

We already found the witch. She's right now with us at our training field, not just her but Yena also there and Alpha Junghwon too. There also have our pack members and Alpha Junghwon's pack members here who are watching us from the seats. Both Yena and the Witch's hands are tied while kneeling infront of Me, Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Alpha Junghwon and his beta. "Why did you do that to her?" Hyunsuk ask, from his voice you can sense that he's mad right now. Yena look at us and smirk, "Why? Why I did that?! Because your fcking dad killed my brother!! So I want a revenge!! Your dad take my one and my only family that I had in this world!! Do you think I will just sit down and doing nothing about my brother dead?! No! That's why I'm coming here!! For REVENGE!! Those stupid couple is so stupid to take me as their adopted daughter well it's make my plan go easily, but when I see you for the first time,I love you!! I can't get rid of you from my head!! I try everything to make you fall in love with me!! Don't you see?! I'm more than perfect from her! She don't even has her wolf! What Luna that have no wolf in her!" She answer. My wolf right now is mad and I'm trying to cool her down. We can't get mad in this situation.

Hyunsuk lower himself to her level, his face softened a bit " I'm sorry about your brother. My dad did that for the safety of our pack. There have a rogue who wandering around our pack's border. He thought that he's trying to kill or disturb our pack, that's why he catch him. He is not the one who killed your brother, you messed up at this point. I have asked my dad about it, and he's not the killer. The pack member who guard your brother was mad that time, your brother can't stop from crying and it's makes he angry, so he changed to his wolf form and he's didn't even realize that he killed him until your brother screaming stop. The guard has died, he has been punished for what he did." Hyunsuk sigh.

He look at me before look at Yena again "She may not be perfect, we are not perfect, you also are not perfect. I don't care whether she has or not her wolf. It's already a blessing to have her as my mate. It's not yours nor her to choose to have wolf or not. You yourself know how much mate meant a lot for the werewolf. No matter how much you try to make me fall in love with you, you still can't beat my love to her" he stand up and go beside me before hug my shoulder. "She's my world, my future Luna, my mate, my future wife, my girlfriend, my girl, my woman, the mom for my pups and she is My Treasure." And again, he make my heart flutter. My wolf calm down a bit when she heard those words and now her mood change to the lovesick girl.

Alpha Junghwon clear his throat. "What you did can't be off easily, Yena. There's have a price that you need to pay for trying to kill your own Beta as well as your future Luna. You" he look at the witch, who's hanging her head low. She can't use her spell right now because well we have a strong witch here, thanks to Doyoung, Mashiho and Jaehyuk for finding it. The witch look at Alpha Junghwon, with her sad face "also need to get punished because helping her to pass the border easily. You know that it's illegal for werewolf to pass someone's border or get out of the border without telling her or his Alpha. But you still want to help her" he sigh.