0 0 1 9 . 2 💎

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

Finally, the meeting with other rank's people come to the end, they have ask me where is the Upsilons and Y/N and I answer it with that they have something important that need to take care of. It's 11:55 pm right now, yes it is nearly midnight and we still have a meeting . After saying our goodbyes, I immediately rush to my room. Don't ask me why but I feel kinda uneasy since I left her alone in our room. Once I arrived at my floor, Mashiho is still standing and guarding my door, as soon he see me, he bow to me. I nod at him before taking out my keys from my pocket and unlock my door. I open my door and a cold air breeze welcoming me, it brush across my face. I look at where the air come from and immediately shock as well mad when one of my window being open.

I go inside my room and screaming Y/N name but got no reply. Mashiho go inside my room panicking, "What's wrong,Alpha?" He ask. "Your Luna, find her. Now" I said still trying to find her. Hearing that, Mashiho start to help me to find her. I try to find her in my bathroom, inside my closet, under table before decide to see under my bed. I take a long breathe, calm down Hyunsuk-ah. Calm down. I rub my face and let out a sigh before something caught my eyes. There have a paper on my bed, I go to it and take it before take a seat on my bed.

Hyunsukkiee,

Thank you for everything, thank you for always stay by my side all this time, thank you because always there for me everytime I need someone, thank you for loving me for who I am, thank you for all the kiss, present, hug, and the sweet words you give to me and thank you for always care for me. Hyunsuk-sshi, I'm sorry for everything that I did that make you sad, mad, worried and disappointed. Sorry for not telling you about the Choosen one thing and I'm sorry for everything that I will do later. I know that you know about my mission and I know that you lock me up in your room is to safe me but Hyunsuk-ah, I need to do this. If I don't do it, the world will be a mess, there will have war and so many bad things happen. I don't want that to happen to you, our family and our pack. I love you, Hyunsuk-ah, I love you so much. Because I love you that why I choose this path. Because I love you, I decide to do this. Hyunsukkiee, after this please be happy, I will watch you from up there and will always stay by your side and protect you. If I see you wear your sad face or still can't move on from this, I will smack your butt.  Hyunsukkiee, the three words I said to you before is true. I really meant it. I. LOVE. YOU. and please be happy, Hyunsuk-ah. Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR, sukkie, my mate, my love, my boy, my man, my Alpha and my world. I love you.

Y/N ♡

No way. No way. No. I walk towards Mashiho and grab his collar. "Where is she? Where the fuck is she?!" I ask him while looking him straight to the eye. He gulp before answer "I-i don't know. She never leave t-the room be-before. And I d-didn't heard any weird s-sound from the room, A-alpha" he said. It's visible that he's shock and scared right now and that make me feel guilty. "I'm sorry" I said before go to the girls room, and Jaehyuk is still there standing infront of their door.

He bow to me but I choose to ignore it, I open the door and like mine, their window also open. Jaehyuk stand beside me, shock. "Where are they?" I ask still looking at the room. "A-alpha, I-i —" I cut his words "Where are they, Jaehyuk-ah?" I ask again. " I don't know" he answer, lowered his head. I look at him before go inside the room and try to find them. "Find them. Now" I said. After a few minutes with me and Jaehyuk trying to find the girls, I lean on the window before sit down on the floor. Crying. All of our memory start to playing on my mind like a film. I still remember the day we meet. I still remember the day when i kiss, hug and hold her hand for the first time. I still remember it clearly like a crystal clear. Why fate must be so cruel to both of us? Why I need to lose one more important person in my life? Why? I just meet her for half of the month and it's not even a year since I met her and now she left.