0 0 0 4 . 1 💎

[ Hyunsuk PoV ]

‹ at the meeting room before ›

Today, my dad told me that i will meet the others rank werewolves and yeah i'm okay with it. We are on our way to the meeting room and her scent is getting stronger and that make my wolf running around in my mind. When my dad open the door for us, all of them bow their head to us and that when i see her.

And when she finally look at me, she seem so shock and taken aback. I don't know why i feel kinda proud when i see she's staring at me with wild open eyes like she didn't believe that i'm here and that make me smirk a little.

We begin our meeting and during it, i keep looking at her. She has that pretty looking face that suit my taste. And you know that everyone has their own ideal type for their partner but she has all the types of girl that i love. She fit it perfectly. From how her looks, her personality even though i don't know her personality well but judging by how well she did today, it's really amaze me. She's very capable to being a leader, she has that aura to make everyone obey to her and it's making me more attracting to her. Damn, she's so attractive. Yes, i have been waiting and longing for a mate before that's why i don't want to lose my mate once i found her. I mean I've been waiting for this for damn long ain't no way am i gonna let this thing slip off from my hand. So i will take a slow step with her,trying to know her well before going to the next step.

I will start it with being a friend with her first then if she has a same feeling as me then i will date her and ofcourse will marry with her soon. But if she doesn't has a same feeling with me, I'll try to make she has it.

‹ at dinner before ›

I guess luck is on my side again today when I'm sitting again infront of her. It's takes most of my energy to keep my wolf and myself calm than communicating with others. I never planned to fall in love with her before when we first met but who knows right now I'm falling deeper than i was before.

During the dinner, she keep shut her mouth up well except for eating. She is a daughter of our Beta and will be a Beta of my pack and seem like my wolf is so proud that he has a strong mate while i'm not gonna lie but yes i also feel some proud of her. I mean a strong female in my pack is my mate? Who wouldn't feel proud right? She's mine btw.

She keep looking at me i guess when she is done eating. And of course i couldn't help from looking at her too. She has a light blue eyes which is one of the strongest werewolf's colour beside green. Well, the top one is gold and silver, which is rare to found right now.

" So Y/N do you have some question to Hyunsuk?" my dad ask and it's take her for awhile for her to realize that my dad asked her a question, seem like she is daydreaming. I chuckle.

" hurm i'm just wondering, when you will start training with us, Alpha?" she ask looking at me while drinking her water. I sit straight before answering it " tomorrow if you are so excited about it " and i can say that she nearly spit out the water that she drink and lucky she didn't do it or else, she will be ashame.

~*❍❍*~

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇