⟨ Special Chapter ⟩

Read till the end😉💙

( Y/N PoV )

"Sukki, Sukki, Sukki" I said, waking him up. "Hey what's happen?" He ask while stretching himself. I sigh, sitting down on the bed. "I messed up, hun. I make a promise to Hyeji yesterday that I will ask you to bring us dinner today. You know right, how she is when we broke or forget about the promise we make to her" I said, panicking. "Omaigawd, babe why you make the promise with her then?" He ask, groaning looking at me with his now wide opened eyes.

"Well, I ask for her helps you know help me doing the Luna's work, you also ask help from Hyunjun and Hyunwoo to help you too so it's not wrong right?" I ask looking at him. He nod his head "so I asked her yesterday to help me and she said that she has planned with her friends like who is the most important? Ofcourse me right? I give birth to her, taking care of her but she choose her friend over me" I said. "So we make a deal, she said if she help me with my works I need to ask you to bring us dinner at outside" I said, crossing my arms.

He look at the clock on the wall "It's 6:31 pm right now. When we should go to the dinner place? Wait where are we going?" He ask now sitting down. "She said she know where's the best place to have a dinner and I don't know where is it. " I said, shrugging my shoulder. "Oh yeah she also remind me today to 'get ready before 8 pm' and now you need to get ready. Pali!" I said. He looks at me while shaking his head "Luckily I love you" he stand up. "Thank you baby" I said giving him a flying kiss. "Nawh I will get the better one tonight" he said winking at me before taking his towel and the bath robe.

After getting myself ready, I look at the mirror with a satisfied look. "Wow Y/N you look like a goddess" I said praising myself. I turn around and see Hyunsuk's taking the coat. I walk towards him "Let me help you with this" I said taking the suit from him and help him wear it. "I don't know why we should wear something like this for dinner. We can wear something else right? Like a shirt and all, no need to use suit" he said sigh. "Well ask your daughter why she want us to wear like this. You look so good, him" I said patting the suit and adjust it so it's fit perfectly on him.

I go infront of him, he put his hands on my hips while my hands on his shoulder. "And you look amazing, my Luna" he said. Both of our forehead touch each other ,"Damn maybe you look magnificent? Hot? Good? Pretty? I don't know but what I know is this girl that stand before me is my mate and the only woman that I will love forever beside my family and our children" he said. "You still not getting rid your cheesy behavior omaigawd" I said, looking at him and rolling my eyes. "Well what can I do? I love to being cheesy with you and only you" he said smiling before kiss my forehead.

"Eomma!" Hyeji said breaking the romance mood between us. Both of us look at her and Hyunsuk's hand still on my hips. "Wow, eomma you look so damn!" She said, looking me from bottom to the top. "Hurm anyway, let's go now. 5 more minutes before 8 pm" she said. Hyunsuk take his hands away from my hips and put it inside his pocket "Is the place far away, dear?" Hyunsuk ask. "Owh so far, appa very very far" Hyunjun said joining our conversation. "And we need to pass a big mountain and a long river to get into there" Hyunwoo soon come. "You sure? Then Hyunjun you drive the car" Hyunsuk said, smiling while taking the car keys and throw it to Hyunjun. Hyunjun grab the key "well ofcourse, appa. This way, Alpha and Luna" Hyunjun said playfully.

All three of them make a way for us to go out from our room while bowing to us. "Good keep your head lowered until we arrive at the place" Hyunsuk said jokingly. "Well, I would love to do that but I'm afraid I can't drive the car if I keep watching my feet" Hyunjun reply making all of us laugh. "Owh yeah, appa, eomma. You both need to blindfold" Hyeji said, taking out two blindfold from her bag. "Wait? Why?" I ask, confused. "Well the place is a surprise" she said giving another blindfold to Hyunwoo while the another one is at her.