⟨ Special Chapter ⟩

( Y/N PoV )

I look at the clock and it's showed 6 pm. Damn! I sleep so long. I sit down, stretching myself just to wake up a sleepy big Alpha who's sleeping beside me. Well, he is the Alpha, he has a heightened scene than everyone. He can sense any movement, hearing, smells and all because his wolf will be in their alert mode even when he's asleep to make sure everything is fine so that if there are enemy attack they can get prepared and ready. "What's time is it?" He ask looking at me with his eyes still want to close. "It's 6 o'clock in evening" I answer. "Why you are up?" He ask now trying his best to open his eyes to look at me. "Nothing just go back to sleep. I need to prepare for our dinner" I said, kissing his forehead and slightly playing with his hair. "Alright then, be careful" he said with his eyes closed. "Aye,aye captain" I said in tiny voice, planting a kiss on his lips before going out from the bed.

I go to the washroom to wash my face and tying up my hair. After done with all of that, I come out of the washroom. He's still sleeping, I adjust the blanket on him, while smiling looking at his sleeping face. Who know that this big Alpha also look so cute when he's sleeping. I kiss his forehead once again, he is the best blessing that I had from Moon Goddess to me aside from our children. I go to the drawer, taking a notebook and a pen with me before walking out from our room, I go to the kitchen picking up the cake with me carefully and heading to the our pack's kitchen.

"Hello, Luna" they said, greeting me. I put the cake on the table and one of the Omega take the cake and put it in the fridge. I nod at her and muttering a thank you to her which she reply with a you're welcome,Luna. "Hello, how's the progress?" I ask. " 2 meals to go then it's done" one of the Omega said. "Owh. Good job. Take a rest later, I will ask some omegas that resting now to take care of the rest" I said. "Thank you Luna. We will" the same Omega said, bowing his head. "Good" I said giving them a thumbs up before going out from the kitchen and make my way to the training field.

Everything is on ready, the decorations are all down, the tables, the chairs are all set and some omegas still busy decorate the table and all and my daughter are there to helping them. The banner and his photo cardboard are perfect too and the LED lights work so well. After done checking the training field, I decide to go to the dungeon.

I know you guys find it weird like why the hell I go there. Well because today is the special day, the prisoners also need to get a special treatment today as well as the others werewolf. They will be giving the same meal as us by the Omegas but no they still stay inside the dungeon. I can't bring they out because they can harm the others werewolf here, so no.

"Hey, Luna" Haruto said making me stop my walk to wait for him come to me. "Hey, Ruto-ah what are you doing here?" I ask looking at him. "Nothing, I'm just walking around here, nothing to do and I see you walking alone so I decide to accompany you by the way where you heading to?" he said. "Owh, really? Well I'm on my way to the dungeon. Wanna to join?" I ask. "Sure" he said and with that both of us walk towards the dungeon. "How are you by the way?" I ask, starting the conversation. "I'm fine like always just always feel lefting out" he sigh. "Why?" I ask, looking at him before focus on the walk again. "Well the others already find their own mate, like Hani is Yedam's mate, Sihyun is Yoshi's mate then Jaemin is Asahi's mate. Can you believe it? All your friends find their mates in here" he said shaking his head.

"Well, I also didn't know about that like they have the nerve to keep it from me? What am I? A turtle? I'm their friend. Even Chaeyoung did the same thing to me" I said, rolling my eyes. "Luckily we play truth or dare after five days of us returning the stone. If not, until now I didn't know that those girls have their mate here. Omaigawd" I said, fanning myself. "At least you have Alpha, Luna. Me? Even Jaehyuk is always busy with delivering the message, being a spy, go to others pack and all. I can't hang out with him because he is rarely home and when he's home, I will always busy. And the others? They are busy with their mates and works. Me? Lonely" he said, frustrated. I pat his back "poor you, find your mate faster" I said. He glare at me making me laugh "YAH! If mate can appear infront of you when you called it, I would have do that earlier" he said.