0 0 1 6 . 2 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

Lucas and I still talking to each other. I don't know why in deep down of my heart, I want to help him. His life is full with harsh words and bullying. That what he told me tho. " That's why, I'm alone and have no friend" he sigh. "Had, it's was the past  because you have me right now" I said. He laugh "yeah, i forgot about that sorry" he said. "Nevermind, I think it's dinner time already, so let's go inside" I said. Both of us stand up and enter the pack house. On my way to the rank's dining room, I bump into none other my mate. Like I said before we, the rank members have our own dining room while the others that don't have any rank they are in other dining room. So we are separated. "Hey, where have you been?" Hyunsuk said before walk beside me and grab my hand. My other hand is on his arm "I was at the training field tho" I smile. "You okay right now? The wound?" He ask with concern in his eyes.

I've been received that look the sad, sympathy and all since I wake up from my coma. It's not wrong tho for them to look at me with that look but it's just annoyed me. I'm here, doing fine and well beside I finally got my wolf back so why need to look at me with that look tho. It's not like, I don't have my other leg or my body separate from my leg. I roll my eyes at him, " The wound is okay, and I'm doing just fine" I said looking everywhere but him. He pinch my nose, which make me look at him and also not to forget a glare for him. I stop walking and rub my nose, " Ah, what is that?" I said while pout. My nose is sensitive well very sensitive. " It's for the payback of rolling your eyes on me" he said, grinning. As soon as he finish talking, I then sneeze. Look what he have done to me, I look at him with the stare that can sending fire through them, I guess if stare can burn someone alive well Hyunsuk might burn right now.

He notice my stare and take a walk back before running away from me. I run behind him try to catch up with his speed "Yah, Choi Hyunsuk!" He stop a bit before wink at me then start to run again. This mate of mine. I let my wolf control my running but still I'm in my body form and the result is I finally can grab his collar from behind and that make he stop running. Then, I hug him from behind. "Got you!" I exclaim while smiling from ear to ear. He turn around, holding my hands before give me an unexpected kiss on my lips. "Got you too!" He said, smiling. Gosh, he really know how to make my heart flutter, not just my heart but my wolf right now is already jumping and walking around in my mind, while howling in happiness.

"I-i—" I stutter. He smiled before kiss me again on my lips, like I didn't really expect that guys. What's wrong with him with the kiss? Duh, nevermind I like it. "What are you doing?" I ask, blushing. "What do you think I'm doing?" He ask me then kiss me on my lips again. I lowered my head, looking down on my feet. It's not that I don't love it but because I love it so much then my heart flutter and it's also make me blush and shy, so it's unbearable to see him in eyes again. "Blushing, are we?" He tease, I shake my head as no but keep hanging my head down. "Nah, let's go to the dinner room" he said and with that both of us go to the dinner room, hand to hand with me still looking down on my feet. Aish,this mate bond.

[ Junghwan's PoV]

After having a dinner with the other rank's members, I went to the meeting room with the Upsilons, Gammas, Zetas, Delta,Beta well my future Luna and Alpha ( an//: it's okay I will write them again in the below😂 Incase you guys already forgot what the heck is that).

We are in the middle of discussing about Yena, the traitor of the pack, well don't blame me about my harsh word for her because she really is. I didn't expect her to do that such things to my future Luna as well my Beta. Yes, she's not yet crown with the Luna's tittle and that doesn't mean Yena can do that hell things to Y/N because she still our Beta, her Beta. " I don't know how she can pass our border,tho. Isn't our border have some spell on it and if she pass our border, we will be alarmed but I don't know why you guys didn't notice it before" Y/N said. "I'm sorry, for not finding you faster" Alpha Hyunsuk said, sadness is already display on his eyes. "We are sorry, Luna" all of us said except Alpha Hyunsuk and Y/N. "No, no,no it's not what I mean. At least I'm here, don't blame yourself. What I mean is, don't you guys find it weird that she can pass our border easily? I don't blame you guys on it" she said. " We don't know about it either, Luna. We didn't notice that she was out from our pack's house nor pass the border" Jihoon said.