0 0 1 6 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

I'm back at my duty as Beta, after 1 weeks well maybe 1 month, include the day we are out for the camping, then me being kidnapped then I'm unconscious for three days, and me take a rest for 1 week so yeah finally I'm back. Right now, I'm training the pack members with Yoshi. Well, he is one of the pack's Zetas, also known as the war general. Zetas play a big role in our pack, well all the ranking people play a big role in our pack, that's why I need to choose someone to replace my Beta's tittle. It's hard, knowing that the tittle have given to your family since the pack form. Guess, fate really hate me a bit because I need to let go the Beta tittle that was given to me from my parents,my grandparents and my great grandparents and so on.

"Alright, guys. You guys can take a break for 20 minutes before we going on to our last training for today" I said and give them my smile before take a seat beside Yoshi.
"Y/N-sshi" Yoshi said, I look at him and laugh. "No need to be so formal to me. Just call me Y/N, drop the 'sshi', will yeah Yoshinori-sshi?" I said, teasing him. He laugh and nod. "It's not like that but well you will be our Luna, so I want to show my respect to you" he explained himself. "No need for that, Yoshi. I'm still beta until the Luna's Ceremony which I don't know if I can attend that ceremony" I said. He looks at me, while raise his eyebrows " Why you say that? You will attend the ceremony tho" he said. I look at him and smile, "Yeah,yeah" I roll my eyes at him playfully. I don't want to tell him about that, not that I don't believe in him but just let it be a secret between me and the girls.

" The boy, with white shirt what is his name?" I ask and look at the boy that I mentioned earlier. Yoshi follow my gaze before point at the boy, who right now is sitting under the tree, try to catch his breathe. "He?" He point to the boy, "Yes" I said while nodding my head. "Owh, his name is Lucas. Why? Are you interested on him?" Yoshi ask, smirking. "Nah no, I'm fine thank you and sorry" I said and that makes he laugh. I ignore it and just look at the boy. I look the other pack members and see that they are busy chatting with each other while the boy that I mentioned earlier just sit down under the tree alone while drinking his water. " He looks so alone, tho" without my knowing the words slipped down from my lips. "Yeah, he is. He's not that friendly tho and the other members not hate him but just dislike him" Yoshi said. I look at Yoshi, "why? Is he bad?" I ask. Yoshi shrugged his shoulder before respond, " I don't know, but I think he is a good guy. You can try to approach to him to find out" He said, grinning. " I will" i smirk.

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

"How is Yena?" I ask to my Upsilons, Mashiho and Jeahyuk. "Seems like she doesn't even know that we know it's her yet" Mashiho answer. I sigh, " I don't know what to do with her, if I followed what my heart want, she would be dead right now but Y/N" I rub my face before continue my words "she don't want me to kill Yena" I sigh. Both of them look at me, shock. "Why? Does she know that Yena try to kill her?" Jaehyuk ask. I nod "Yeah, she knew about that. I already told her but still she ask me to not kill her, just punish her slightly"

" So what we need to do with Yena?" Jaehyuk ask. " I guess, we will let Alpha Junghwon handle it, beside Yena also involve with the rogue that kidnapped the chosen one so yeah" I said. " Do you want me to tell him?" Mashiho ask, volunteer himself. "It's okay, I will talk to him later" I said and both of them nod. "By the way, about the other things that I want both of you to find out and investigate, is it done yet?" I ask looking at both of them.

Mashiho sigh, " It's only 70 percent done, we just know that, there have a stone that need to return back that hold power in it, they will do the process in midnight, but we still don't know when and where the are gonna do that" Mashiho said. "Have you try ask the other three girls?" I ask. "We did, but they didn't give us much detail, they just tell us that, we all will found it later and it's a secret between them and Moon Goodness" Jaehyuk explain. "Just try to dig out some more information. It's all about your Luna's life" I sigh then lean back to my chair. " I guess just that for now, thank you" I said, Both of them nod before stand up and bow to me then walk out of my room. I close my eyes and sigh.

I don't want to lose her again. Never.

[ Y/N PoV ]

All of the pack's members already leave the training field but the boy still there so I decided to go to him maybe ask him to be my friend. Well he is alone and doesn't has any friend so why not right? "Hey" I said happily and wave at him. He's shyly wave at me back before bow to me. "Luna" I roll my eyes at that word. Not like I'm a Luna already beside I'm not gonna have that tittle because well life is so short for me. "Don't call me that, just call me Y/N. And yes, no need to be so formal to me" I said and cross my arm. He shyly scratch his neck before nod. "Let's go seat somewhere else" I said and walk to the bench where me and Hyunsuk's first meet. I smile at the memory, our first meet is about whose denim jacket is this? (Chapter 0002.2).

He take a seat beside me, "so let's start with a simple thing first, what is your name?" I ask, eventho I know what his name already but it's not wrong to ask right? " My name is Lucas. Nice to meet you" he said and bow slightly to me. "Don't do it, do it once I'm your officially Luna"which the day will never come  - I want to say it but nah nevermind, like I said before just let it be a secret between me and the girls. "Ah, alright" he said.

He's so cute tho. I laugh at his cuteness. " So what is your fighting level?" I ask him. " I'm still in level three " he said seem so nervous. "So you have master the weapon uh?" I ask, he nod shyly. "No need to be shy around me, just think me as your friend well I want to be friend with you" I said. He looks at me suprise, "really?" I nod and that makes he smile. " owh, no one have tell me to be my friend, you are the first" he said. I look at him, "really? Why?" I ask. "No one likes me, I'm an orphanage. My mom die when she was labouring me, my dad said that I bring the unfortunate thing in his life because I'm the cause of my mom death. My dad was stressed and he soon dead, leaving me alone in this world. All the pack members avoid themselves from me because yeah I bring the unfortunate thing in life" he sigh and there have a tear drop from his eyes. " I'm sorry, Lucas" I said. I never thought that this kind of thing would happen in this pack. Well,expect the unexpected.

" It's okay, I'm glad that I have someone who want to be my friend" he smile which make me return his smile with mine too.

~*❍❍*~

What you guys think about Lucas? Is he bad or good boy in this Story? Is he sus?
Well, feel free to tell me😉

What you guys think about Lucas? Is he bad or good boy in this Story? Is he sus? Well, feel free to tell me😉

Yoshinorii is hereewww!!

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇