0 0 0 2 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

I'm fcked up really fcked up. Wanna know why? Because it's damn 11 freakin morning and i was just woke up. Maybe you will think like chill it's just 11 a.m, what's the big deal? Well, the big deal is that i skipped my training this morning, and maybe you guys think that well it's not that big deal tho, you can still training again. And to answer that ,yes it's not a big deal if my dad don't teach the pack today, but today my dad aka the Beta of my pack is fcking teaching us and me skipping his lesson? Dush. It's really a big big big deal. I just wake up a lion from his deel sleep and imma gonna run for my life.

I stand up and take a bath. Theres only one solution to escape from being mad and that is i will go try to make myseld seem busy as it's will be a good excuse than make my " i wake up late " as my excuse for my absent. I was about to go to the kitchen when my pack i mean those who learn to fight with me enter the house and that mean my dad is coming too.

I breathe in and breathe out before greet my fellow pack then my dad. After a 'nag and apologize' time with my dad he ask me to take a 10 run laps after eating and i'm fine with that. Well, it's my training routine.

I am in my 7th laps right now and 3 laps to go. When i start my run and until now, i block all the mind link because i don't wanna be bothered when i'm running or else i lost count. The pack's house seem quite and all of the pack's members especially Omega are busy with cleaning and all, when i pass the pack's house for the 9th time and i found it weird because the pack's house usually noisy and not to busy to clean the whole pack's house. Yeah sometime they do clean it but this time it's different with all the Omegas cleaning and washing. The Omega have their own schedule so they will only come when they have  work to do in their schedule but now its seems like all of the Omega came. But i just shrugged it off and continue my runninh until i finished it. Once i finish it, i sit on the bench, try to calm myself down before take a drink.

I decide to take a walk around the forest that near our pack to take a fresh air and ofcourse to calm my mind after all the tension that i felt when i knew that i will become a beta of this pack. I go to my favorite place and it's has a pretty waterfall, i take a sit under the big tree and stare at the waterfall. How i found this amazing place? Well,I found this place when i was 7 years old when i lost in the forest because playing hide and seek with my friends. Even though its been 14 years since i found this place, but its still make me amazed when i look at it and i still remember the time when i found this place. The memories of being lost and how my dad bring a whole members who has position in the pack just to find me still so funny to me.

( Flashback )

" Rock, Paper, Scissor " i show paper while Chaeryoung and Mina show scissor and Ryujin show rock. Ryujin make a happy dance because she won while three of us glare at her while she stick out her tongue to us and continue dancing. " continue " i said and Chaeryoung and Mina play it again to find the second player who will find the others and it's Ryujin because she show rock while Chaeryoung show paper and yeah Chaeryoung join the 'winning dancing' club along with Mina.

Ryujin and I look at each other and start laughing, " so guys can we start now? Or else my dad will mad at me if we start later " i pout. My dad is a possesive and over protective over me and my mom. So asking a permissiom from my dad to let me playing outside the pack's house is hard, it's took one whole week for me to coax him and with my mom help before he's finally agree but of course with atleast one girl that older than us to watch us and it is Ryujin and Mina and they are 5 years older than us.

I start to count from 10 to 1 while they start to find a place to hide. " 3....2.....1..... I'm coming" then i began to search for them, i go around the forest and then i heard a water sound from my right side so i go there maybe my friends are there and when i arrive at the place i was so shocked and amazed at the same time. Infront of me is a beautiful waterfall and i start to walk around the waterfall. While i was enjoy walking around the waterfall i slipped at this slippery rock and i fell to the water, i was 7 years old and don't know how to swim. I try to shout help but i can't because the water will enter my mouth so when i was about to pass out, one girl save me and lay me down under the big tree. I coughed the water and she patt my back, she leave a sigh " lucky i save you or else-" she was about to finish her words when we heard my dad call me "Y/N! Where are you?!" and i turn to the girl again and she give me a kiss on cheek and smile at me before leaving.

My dad found me because of my scent and hug me while mumbling that he worried about me and more but me yeah my body still there but my mind is at somewhere else. I keep wondering what the girl was about to tell.

[ End of the Flashback ]

And until now I'm still wondering about the girl, who is she? How that she know that i was there? What she was about to tell? All of that keep playing on my mind that's why i always come here hoping that i will meet her again but yeah still don't but i didn't give up. And i don't know that i was sleeping there, alone, under the big old tree and didn't aware that there is a big bad boy watching me,
" Alpha i think i found her " before leaving.

~*❍❍*~

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇