0 0 0 0 💎

[ Author's PoV ]

Ladies and gentlemen,

Finally, Alpha's Mate have come to the end🎉🎊!! Can't believe I spent half of my year with this book and you guys too😉!! Thank you for reading this book, voting and maybe add this book to your reading list📖!! I thought that this book will have like 30+ chapters but yeah expect the unexpected😂. Anyway, I'm deeply sorry for my grammar mistakes, typos and maybe this book is not your type of werewolf's genre😣! I tried my best but anyway sorry for that, sorry if this book is kinda meh😣, mianhae.

Btw, for those who join my journey of this book from the first chapter this book published till the last chapter of it, Jinjja Gomawo😊! From 1k to 2k then to 3k and so on, thank you for that🤗! I started this book on their debut date which is 07'08 and now is 19'01, well half of the year yeah. So yeahh, thank you😃!!

I know last year, 2020 is kinda not the best year but still it's not the worst year too. But at last, we still make it to the end! So I hope we can go through this 2021 till the end and keep doing that for the next year and the next next year. Good luck for your study and your work💪!! Fightingg✊!!

New book? Well, I kinda want to publish another book but it's not about Treasure guys😂. Maybe Tomorrow X Together? I don't know🤣. Wait N see lah hagahhahaha😂. So just that from me now😊, and goodbye munchkin🙋💙!!

Lots of love, 
plawlessmin 
Adel 

“ When the rain stops
Just like the clear sky waiting for us
A better day will come
Spring comes after Winter ends
Flowers will bloom wherever you go
As if to see you
It’s gonna be alright

Cheer up Just for me
You’ll shine brighter
You’re the only one
You’re my TREASURE

TREASURE—MY TREASURE

*19'01*