0 0 1 9 . 1 💎

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

{Flashback}

"Jihoon, can you ask Y/N to come and see me right now in my office?" I ask, mind-link with my Gamma
"Yeah sure,Alpha" he said

5 minutes later, the figure that I love come into my sight. She's looks beautiful as always but today she seem different, likes she's moody but she's still pretty don't worry. "Hey, dear" i said while give her my smile which she reply it with her smile but it seem off, maybe she had a bad day today so I just shrugged it off. She sit infront of me before ask me about why I ask her here. Think Hyunsuk think, what is the best reason to make her stay in your room. I keep silent for awhile before an idea popped in my head, "Hurm, my room is dull, and I thought that why not I ask you to decorate it well it's will be our room soon" I answer, and proud to myself with that idea.

That's not a real reason why I want her stay in my room. I don't want to lose her, nor I dream about losing her. She looks kinda suprise when she heard the reason why I'm asking her here before respond, "Owh, I thought that it was something serious well when should I start to decorate your room?" She ask, seem like my plan is going well and she fell for my trap." Well, now because I already prepare the decorations in my room" I answer and give her my smile.

"Sure, I love it" she said. Then, both of us heading to my room. Once, we are inside of my room, I close the door and stand infront of the door make sure she can't escape from it. "What time is it?" She suddenly ask, I look at my watch before answer "8 pm". She nod to it "Am I the only one who will decorate your room?" She ask again. "Yeah, well it's our room so I can't ask the Omega to decorate it for us", good job Hyunsuk, what a great reason, self clapping to myself. "Wow, it's a lot. Owh, I need to go with the girls on 11 pm" she said.

No, no, and no. I'm never let her doing that ritual that can risk her life. I can feel the anger in me but I decide to control it, "Why?" I ask, innocently. "Well, the girls ask me to have a sleepover at their room" she answer. Lie. If I allow you to go, I will never see you again. I don't care the fact that I go against Moon Goodness's words with keeping her from doing the ritual, if it's for the safety of my mate then I'm willingly to go against our God's order. "No" I answer without giving a single thought.

"Why?" She ask, sighing while sitting on my bed. Great, another question. " Well, this room is big and I don't think you can finish it faster" I answer, luckily my mind decide to cooperate with me today. "But I have 4 hours tho" she said trying to protest. "No, Y/N. When I said no it's mean no. You just stay here and decorate my room. Just that" I said while looking straight at her eyes, giving her a hint that I meant what I said. Every. Words. She stand up, looking at me unbelievable "But I already promised the girls that I will have a sleepover with them!" She said, frustrated. "No" I answer again while trying to calm myself from mad at her. "Promise should be keep!" She shout,while stomping her feet, showing me that she's really mad right now. "Well, some promise need to be broken for something" I answer before take an exhale and inhale and crossed my arms. "What something? Just for this decorations thing and I need to break my promise?" She ask and walk towards me with her burning stare. "Well, yeah" I answer, calmly.

Both of us look at each other when she finally stand infront of me, few inches away. "why don't you just let me go?" She ask, her voice kinda shaky and that makes me sigh before hug her "I'm sorry but today you can't go out of here" I answer, living without her is a nightmare. I don't want to through it again, "I want to spend the last day of this year with someone before new year" she said and sob, my heart broke into pieces now, knowing that I'm the reason she's crying."I'm sorry. You can spend this last day with me later but I have something to do, but don't worry I will be back at 11:55 then we will both welcome the new year together,ok?" I said trying to console her.