0 0 0 5 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

" Why you want to take her? The wolfless and weak girl? " Hyunsuk said

Those words. It's feels like he just stabbed me deeply on my heart. Eventho i always hear those words before from some pack members but hearing those words from your soon to be Alpha, is really hurt. It's just make my anxieties and insecurities grow more. A tear escaped from my eyes. It is so hurt. Why he need to choose those words?

" You have make the wrong judgement. She has a better wolf than all of us and you will regret by saying that "  the man said. A heavy breath leave from my mouth as i try to calm myself down. Ngl, those words make me proud at myself. Does my wolf is strong and powerful? Is that's why she takes long time to come? I was in my world for a few minutes before i realize that the man want to throw me to the ground.

" Hey hey hey don't you dare-" then i fall, a pain groan escape from my mouth. " Oh my Geez you shtty head, how dare you throw me?!" i ask while try to let myself out from the sack. While i still struggling with the sack, i heard some growl and groan sound. " Wait do you guys fight right now?" i ask.

And no one answer me, wow. Really? They are fighting because of me? Wow I'm speechless. " Hey stop fighting and help me instead! I'm dying here because there have no oxygen for me to breathe!" I scream. Why I don't just open it with my hand? Well my hands were tied as well on my back so yeah. Soon there has no more sound of fighting and it's so silent. The heck did they leave me here alone? Aish jinjj- Then someone pull out the sack of me, " You okay?" Hyunsuk ask while move my head left and right to check if I have some injury. "Do i look okay to you, Alpha?" I ask, sarcastically. Oh I'm so mad and angry at this man fr. Not just that he won the fight but then he's shaming me with those words.

" And alpha could you please help me untying my hands because it's so damn hurt in case you don't know" I said, fighting my urge to roll my eyes at him and he nod before start untying my hands. " Where's the guy earlier?" I ask when I didn't found the guy anywhere. Oh i also so damn mad at that guy, he can just place me down gently but he choose to do it in harsh way? Oh my gawd. If i ever meet him again, he is so so so dead" He went to his pack back. I don't understand why he takes you when you—" "  arejust a weak and wolfless werewolf right? " I said and stop for awhile to look at him and take a breathe to calm myself down. He seems so taken aback with my reply, " Now if you don't mind, I want to go to the pack house right now, Alpha" I try to stand up but I think I sprained my leg when I stumble on the stone and fall because right now I can't move my leg and it's hurt. " Are you alright?" Hyunsuk ask. I look at him and try to stand up again but it's still can't and I give up. " I can't stand up " I said then he take me in bridal style. "A-alpha?" I stutter. I didn't expect for him to carry me like this. "What?" He said and continue walking " It's okay I can walk " I said again, trying to push him away and he give me a what-the-hell look. " Don't speak nonsense,Y/N. You know it that you can't walk. Right now just relax,okay?" He said and I just nod my head.

I'm so tired from physically and mental right now because of the battle and the incident so yeah i fell asleep during our way to the pack's house.

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

As soon as the battle finish, i went inside the pack house to grab a cold water before drink it. Then, i saw Chaeryoung enter the kitchen alone.

" Well where is Y/N?" i ask. She took a sit at island before answering me " She said that she want to take a walk by herself" she sigh. " Why did you leave her alone? You do know that she is my mate and that mean she will be your Luna. If some-" my words were cut by Chaeryoung " Geez Hyunsuk, i know that and beside she want to be alone so yeah. Anyway, i want to go back to my room right now" before she could walk away i ask her " Where do you think she is going?" " She always go to the waterfall when she alone or need to calm herself out" she said before go away.