0 0 1 2 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

My laughter die soon when I look behind him. He still laughing. I start to stand up and go behind him and-

It's kinda like a healing time for me when I see him and hug him after a long time eventho it's just two weeks. It's like the time stop when both of us laughing, hugging and talking. It's like I'm in the cloud when he kissed me. And it's like I win the grand prize when i make him blush. It is the best moment that I had in this two weeks.

He hold the knife. The silver knife. The thing that can kill us, werewolf and if we are lucky enough it will make us disable and our wolf weak. He, the one Hyunsuk punched just now, the guard. The sweet melody of his smile keep fading away when I see the guard walking towards us with the knife. And I know, I need to do something. That something will kill me but it's my job. The words from his father are ringing in my ear ;

" Y/N know this, once you be a Beta of this pack, both Alpha's and pack safety is on your hand. And if you need to sacrifice yourself for both of their's safety then you should "

( Go read it if you didn't, it's in chapter 0001.2 )

It's my job as the Beta of the pack. To protect the Alpha. Eventho I need to sacrifice myself for his safety then I need too. The pack without their Alpha is not strong enough. The pack that have the Beta who scare to sacrifice for the pack and Alpha is the weak one.

I stand up, looking at his face one more time. It's gonna be my last time maybe. The guard then running toward him and he just about to stab him when I finally stand infront of him and Hyunsuk just about to stand up. My mate, was in danger. I hold the knife with both of my hand ( a/n: ah waee the image of V holding the knife in Hwarang is in my head now 🙂) He was going to stab my mate but instead he got me. My abdomen is hurt as hell. I look down,  and blood is dripping from my stomach. I'm still holding the knife, he has shocked written on his face. The guard release his hold from the knife then Hyunsuk run towards him with really mad and angry face than just now. He is raging.

My knees start to feel like jelly. I drop on the floor with my knees and still holding the knife. I want to pull out the knife but I'm scared. Eventho I'm a Beta, deep down in me I'm scared of thing like wound it's just I'm not scared just I will be like cringe when looking at wound besides I have no more energy. The injection that I have been given for two weeks, lack of foods, the Hyena thing and got stabbed. The punching ,the swearing are all I can hear now. I can feel the raging in our mate bond, and honestly it make me scared. Both him and his wolf are raging.

I watch as he kill the guard. And it's definitely not the good scene to watch. I think the silver already inside my blood because right now, I'm coughing the blood. The blood not also come from my mouth but also from my nose. He came towards me and take out the knife. Then, he tore his shirt and put it on my abdomen. If I'm in my normal state right now, I would have admired his six pack and tease him but sadly I'm not in normal state.

He take me in bridal style and run outside of the cell. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just keep breathing okay? We are on our way to our pack" He said. He feel guilty, mad, sad and it's what I feel through our bond. My right hand is holding on his shirt on my abdomen to stop the blood. With all my strength that I have in me, I place my left hand on his face. " It's not your fault. It's my job as Beta. It's my promise for the pack and you to protect you and our pack. And I did it with my own choice " I said. Now his cheek has some of my blood well because my left hand has some blood on it. " Next time, I'm gonna to make someone else to take your position as Beta and you will stay in my side as my Luna " he said.
While keep running to I guess our pack house.

Well, some part of me want to stay awake and see his face but I can't deny the feeling of want to pass out in me. I lost a lot of blood, the silver thing kill me slowly. I cough again and like I expect it's blood. I want to cry because I never thought the pain is like this and there have one part of me feeling regret of doing it but I'm glad at the same time that Hyunsuk is safe. My Alpha is safe. My mate is safe.

My eyelids start to feel heavy and not just that my breathing too. Eventho I exhale and inhale through my mouth it's like the amount of oxygen I breathe is not enough for me. He looks at me, "Please stay awake for me" I saw tear on his eyes. Not long after, the car come to us and Hyunsuk hump in to the car.

" Go to the pack house as fast as you can. Right now!" He said using his Alpha's Tone. Jihoon the Gamma of our pack nod his head before start to drive. And it is the last thing I see before closing my eyes.

The wind blow on my face. I don't know where am I but what can I say is this place is so freaking beautiful. I'm in garden right now I think because surround me is full of flowers. I walk towards the castle that infront of me. I try so hard not to smell or touch the flower because I'm just a stranger and I don't want the owner of it mad at me for touching her flower. Well, it's not only thing I afraid of, I'm scared that I will destroy her garden so yeah. I  open the door, it's make a little noise and that is when I meet her.

~*❍❍*~

I wrote this chapter in two days😂 so if there has some English mistake or typo I'm sorry 😂 I don't know why so sudden I'm sorry excited to write Alpha's Mate and yeah that is the reason of this sudden chapter. It's came unexpected right? Well expect the unexpected 😂 haha lmao I'm joking. TQ for all your love and support for this book levbiuu <3!

3 more weeks than my online class is done kinda excited for it because finally I will have time for this book and hope I can finish it in this year😭! Because I have a lot of draft that I want to publish next year🙂! Anyway,

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇