0 0 0 3 . 2 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

You guys know what? I'm so so regret that i asked that question last night. Because today we, i mean, those who have a rank in this pack will have a training session with our new Alpha. Well, he is not officially our Alpha yet until after the ceremony and same goes to me and other that will take a rank as well.

Here i am, at the same field with the others doing a sit up for 50 times. ".......49, 50 " after we said the number all of us lay ourself down on the field trying to catch a breathe. " Ok let's continue a push up, 50 times like before " Hyunsuk said. Oh man, if the other werewolf already tired that means i'm more tired than them but when i look at Hyunsuk he is still freaking calm?! How could-. " Now " He said again and all of us do a sit up.

" Ok, rest for 5 minutes for now " he said before walking towards the bench that i sat two days ago and sit there while drinking his water. While us, go towards our bottles that we placed under the tree. " You still ok there? " Jihoon ask after drinking his bottle. He also know that my wolf still not appear, well you can say all of the pack's members know it because everytime they went for running or asking me to have a run with them, i will refuse. And yeah, when they knew i still don't have my wolf yet some of them is good with me while the others try to act cold and i was like duh

I nod at his question while still drinking my water. " I'm fine but i'm so tired " i said then i place my bottle beside me. Jihoon is sitting beside me, while the others are at the bench beside the kitchen and some of them at the field. " Hooniee, mind me borrow your laps? " i ask. " why?" he answer my question with his question while laughing. " I'm gonna rest my head on it because i'm-" my words cut by Jihoon's action and now my head is on his laps. " Thank you, now what time is it? " i ask while closing my eyes. I'm so so so tired, after this training finished i'm going to lie myself down on my bed after finish showering ofcourse.

Jihoon is like a brother to me and i know that i am like a little sister he has beside Chaeyoung. I don't have a sister and a brother well i'm the only child in my family remember. That's why i make Jihoon and Chaeyoung as my fake brother and sister to fill the place and they agree with it tho.

" 11:37 it's still have two more minutes. Don't worry" he said and i nod at it. It's was so peaceful until the Hyunsuk ask us to come again and gather at the field. I groan, before go towards Hyunsuk with Jihoon beside me. "I'm really regretting my question yesterday" i groan "yes you should" Jihoon reply while jokingly rolling his eyes at me.

" Before we start, i want you guys to sit down on this field right now " he said. And after a few minutes, we finally sit infront of him then he ask me and Jihoon to stand up and go beside him. " I will count 1 2 3 to divide the group" then He began to count 1 until 3 then continue with it again. " So, Y/N will be a leader of team 2, while Jihoon is a leader of team 3. And those who are in team 1, your leader is me. So go towards your leader now and i'm gonna leave them on both of your hands Y/N and Jihoon" he said

Before we could leave to our station he speak again " So this will be your training group from now on. And no exchange allowed, got it?" we all nod to him.

" So i guess you all already know who i am right?" i laugh and my group members nod their head before laughing too. " so what we have here? We have Doyoung, Jung Hwan, Yoshi and Asahi" i look at each of them before smiling. " I know it's kinda awkward right?" i laugh a bit and they all nod. " It's okay we will get comfortable around each other after a week maybe. So any suggestion what we have to do right now?" i ask. Doyoung raise his hand and i nod at him " Yes, Delta what is your suggestion?" " How about today we get to know each other a bit so that we will learn each other weakness and improve it?" i look at him before laughing "I know your intention here. It's seem like you want us to chilling and relax after that whole training, right?" I said and he laughs"Is it obvious tho" he reply and it's earn a big laugh from us " Alright, alright guys let's sit on circle shall we?" and they nod before start make a circle. " So who want to start first?" Yoshi raise his hand up and i nod at him " Alright Zeta we will start from you"

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

Looking at your mate resting her head on someone's lap and not yours, is one of the least thing that you ever want in this world. " Gather at the field right now" i said. Junkyu look at me with disbelief and mind link me " You said before rest for 5 damn minutes but now it's just 2 more minutes before our break end" i look at him who is walking lazily to the field with a pout. After all of the members sit down on the field, i ask Y/N and Jihoon to stand beside me before divide a group.

I have Junkyu a second Gamma in this pack. Yes we have two Gammas because not everyone have the same opinion so with two Gammas we will know which opinion is better. Then, i have Yena a leader of the Omegas in this pack, then Yedam the Pi of my pack, and Haruto the Omicron of the pack

While in Y/N team she has a Delta, Yoshi one of the pack Zeta, Asahi as a Theta in this pack and Jung Hwan the Epsilon in this pack. In other team there have Mashiho and Jaehyuk the Upsilon of the pack and Jeong Woo the Zeta of the pack.

~*❍❍*~

If you guys are wondering what is the meaning of those words like Zeta and etc. Don't worry because i will write it here again😂.

Alpha- Ofcourse it's a leader of the pack aka the ruler.
Beta- They are the second in command like a secretary of the Alpha.
Gamma- You can say they are like someone who will give any suggestion or an idea and also the story teller of the pack.
Epsilon- They are the Gaurdian of the pack. Their responsible is for the safety and wellbeing of the pack
Theta- A doctor of the pack
Upsilon- a spies of the pack
Omicron- they are the therapist of the pack. They take care of the packs problems without anyone got harm
Pi- those who give an advice and advicer on what is the best. They will try and help those who come to them. And they are a good listener
Delta- the messagers. Their duty is to make sure those who need to know are told.
Zeta- The war general. They leads the Army and plan the war
Omega- they are the lowest rank and they do all the pack chores like washing,cooking and all.

~*❍❍*~

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇