0 0 1 7 . 2 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

I'm in Chaeyoung's room with snacks. Both of us decide to spend time together because well we've been so busy lately that we rarely meet each other, so that's why I decide to have a sleepover at her house well her family house you can say. Right now, we are watching Mulan, yeah you read it correctly Mulan. Eventho we are now 22 years old this year but you still can't get rid off your inner child. "Isn't it weird tho that there have no one noticed that she is a girl?" Chaeyoung ask while eating popcorn. "Yeah I kinda found it weird tho" I answer, still focusing on the movie. 

The movie soon come to the end. Chaeyoung is snoring beside me, she fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Guess she's really tired. I'm staring at the television's screen that now show black because I already turn it off before.  Mulan. "Don't you think the movie kinda have a little bit of similarity to our fate?" My wolf ask. "Kinda. Three of us fight because of our family and the world. Besides, the chosen ones are girls only. So yeah" I answer through our mind-link. "Are we making a right choice?" She ask again, the sadness can feel through her voice not just that but I can sense the guilty on her. "Yes, we are" I said, trying to assure myself and her that it is the right choice.

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

I'm still in my office room. Like always typing on the keyboard, doing my Alpha's stuff. There's has a knock on the door that make my focus shifted away towards the door. "Come in" as soon as I said that, Mashiho and Jaehyuk enter my office room. Both of them took a seat infront of me. "What is it?" I ask, look at both of them.

"We already know the time when the girls need to do that" Jaehyuk start. "How you guys know?" I ask. "Yena. We all know that she's not in her stable mind so she keep saying such a random things, so we decide to approach to her. It was Jaehyuk's idea, first it is so hard because we need to calm her down then after many tried we manage to calm her down. We asked her everything like what her know about the girls and she answer that if she knew that she will be going to be like this, she would have killed Y/N before, not waiting for the first January." Mashiho answer. "I ask her what does that means and she smiled at me before say that it is the day when the girls die, well the day where they need to send the stone to the Moon Goodness" Jaehyuk continue. I look at the calendar on my laptop, it is three weeks away before the first January. I inhale and exhale, "Listen here, both of you need to help me with this. This is our plan, I will lock Y/N in my room on 31st december and Mashiho you will watch the other girls. Jaehyuk you will be outside of my room, make sure she can't escape nor let everyone except me to go inside. You guys got it?" I said with my serious face. Well, it's not a joking thing, losing your mate is not something that we need to make fun. "Yes" both of them answer while nodding their head. "For now, just act like normal like we didn't know about that. Keep this as a secret." I said again and both of them just nod their head.

She is My Treasure. There's no way I will just let her being taking away from me.

[ Y/N PoV ]

"Good morning girls, it's 8 in the morning now" Jihoon said, taking off our blanket. I rub my eyes then sit down before make some stretching. "Good morning, Y/N" Jihoon said, showing me his smile " Morning" I reply still with my sleepy mode.   A yawn escape from my mouth, "Guess you are well can say that wake up now so yeah help me to wake her up, will you?" Jihoon ask, pointing at Chaeyoung who still in her own dreamland. I nod "breakfast already prepare at kitchen, so I will go down first" he said and again he give me his popular smile that can melt everyone's heart, believe me if I'm still single I mean I didn't find my mate yet, he will totally win over my heart. But sorry now my heart is full of my mate, don't blame me, I just love him.

I nod at him and he leave the room. Once he finally out of the room, I lay back again on the bed, trying to close my eyes. I was on my way to my dreamland when someone suddenly mind-link me. "Y/N let's have a breakfast together" I groan in frustrated, I don't have much sleep because of my thought last night. "Alright, where?" I ask him again, " I will wait for you in front of your house" he answer. If you guys wonder who is him then I'm proudly say that he is my mate. "I'm not in my house right now, I have sleepover at Chae's house" I said. "Then, come here faster. Time is ticking, honey" He said. I sigh "Fine just give me 10 minutes, I need to wake Chaeyoung up before leaving" I said finally sitting down. "Okay dear, see you later" he said. He really love to bother me when I was about to do something, sigh.