0 0 0 6 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]

So right now, we i mean those who will have a rank in the pack, are standing infront of the pack members on the stage while me stand beside Hyunsuk. He start to talk this and that about somethings that i found quite boring so i take this chance to look at the others pack members then my eyes landed on a boy who is talking with himself on the corner. It's weird tho maybe he's just bored like me so he start to talk with himself because that is me when i'm super bored. So i look at my parents who are looking at me with their serious face and then I feel someone mind link me " Focus Y/N " well that my dad's.

Then Hyunsuk pass me a mic because i need to introduce myself to all of the pack members. " Hello, as you all know my name is Y/N, and i'm the Beta of this pack." i bow then start my vow. " I, Y/N the Beta of the Treasure Teumaes Pack, promise that i will stay loyal to the pack and treat it like how i treat my own self and my family. I will protect this pack until my last breathe. As long as i'm a Beta and a member of this pack, that is my promise and vow to you. And to the Alpha" i look at him before continue my vow, " I promise to do whatever your command is, i will protect both you and Luna until my last breathe even though i need to die just for the safety of yours,Luna and the pack, i willingly to do that. I will serve you as long as i'm a Beta and the member of the Treasure Teumaes Pack." after i said that i bow to him and when he say raise your head, i look at him and give him a smile before pass the mic to the Gamma. And the introduction and the vow continue until the Leader of the Omega after that we all vow to the pack's members before go to our seat.

And then, the ritual happen where all of us the position members will gather at the field, sit in circle and hold each other's hand before connect our soul to one, so that we all can feel and mind link each other and of course so that our pack become strongest because when all the position members in one they will become strongest than everyone. It's not just our soul connect but our energy too. Each of us have our own energy but the Alpha is the strongest from us. (a/n: i know it's kinda feel like not make sense at all well it's because I have a strong imagination 😂 sorry for tat)

Once we all saw the different colour combine in the green light which is Hyunsuk's energy and soul then we start to say our own name before start our vow. " Hyunsuk " " Y/N" " Jihoon" " Doyoung" "Junkyu" "Haruto" "Asahi" "Yedam" " Jung Hwan" " Mashiho" " Jeong Woo" " Yoshi" " JaeHyuk" "Yena" "We will work together, believe and trust each other while take care and protecting our pack that was given by you until our last breathe. We will respect and listen to each other. No matter how hard the obstacles that we face, we will face it together as one and get hold on each other. This is our prove that we have make our vow and if we didn't do as what we vow tonight, let what you want to do to her or his, happen as your will. Bless our pack with good health,wealth,strength and also pups for our generation" then the light go up to the sky as soon as we finish our vow.

The light is beautiful, it has a green,blue,pink,yellow,red, and gold colour in it. Then all of us stand up and vow to each other before start to enter the pack's house to join others pack members eating at dinner hall. I sit on the dinner table which is all of us the rank people sit on. It's kinda feel uncomfortable to me because usually sit with my parents when dinner. But soon the feeling change into relaxing once all of us start talking and make a joke at each other.

" In 1 week from now we will have a camping for us, so bring what you need to bring not what you want to bring. Alright?" Hyunsuk ask and all of us nod. And all of us began eating while talking. Hyunsuk sometimes join the conversation when he need to join but most of his time he spent it with eating

After a long long day for me yesh, finally i'm here in my room. I want to go towards my bed and lying down on it first but of course i need to bath before go to my bed but i'm so lazy to bath. So here i am standing infront of my bed and look at it for awhile while thinking whether i just go towards my bed or take a bath so that my bed don't have germs on it? And when my mind choose to bath first before laying down, I sigh before taking my towel and go to my bathroom. Safety first guys. (a/n: I know some of us kinda like that because I'm the one of it too😂)

After finish bathing and do my night routine, i run towards my bed and lie on it. "Omaigawddddddd heaven" i said while closing my eyes. I reach my phone that i put on the night stand and look at the clock. "Wow it's 2 am already? Such a long day" i said. After set an alarm on 7 am for tomorrow or should I say today and write " Yoo first day as a Beta and training with new ranked people" as a label, I go to my dreamland.

[ Other's PoV ]

" I heard that they will have a camping on Saturday next week, Alpha?" "Where?" he ask. " At Makers Forest" he nod again " Thank you for your hard work. Now our pack will become stronger than all of the pack and we will rule all of them. Just wait a little longer until we get her then our mission completed"

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

" So what the info you get, Mashi?" i ask my Upsilon, the spy from my pack. " I found out that Y/N is not a normal wolf,Alpha " he said while sitting in front of me. " What do you mean?" i raise my eyebrow, he gulp and bit his lips before start to talk " They say that she has a power ".

~*❍❍*~

Don't forget to vote yeahh 😙
Lebeeuuu 💙
God bless 🙏
Stay safe 😇