0 0 1 8 . 1 💎

[ Y/N PoV ]
Right now, I'm with the girls after having a breakfast with Hyunsuk. We are sitting under the tree and now watching the waterfall. "Actually, there have something that I need to tell you guys" Hani said, breaking the silence. "What is it?" Jaemin ask while taking a sip of her water. "I was hungry last night so after I finish eating I went to our room. But then I decide to walking around the pack's house because I can't sleep if I'm full so that's why I go from each floor to the another floor. So I was at the top floor where there have your mate's room" Hani said and pointing at me before continue to speak again, "That's when I saw two guys I don't know what their name but I decide to just follow them quietly and make sure to keep my distance well our scent yeah" she said.

"Ha then?" Sihyun ask, Hani looks at her and give a glare to Sihyun," So, the two guys go inside Alpha's Room and I wait outside of his room. Well being a curious cutety girl I am, so I decide to hear what they say secretly. I know it's sound bad but there have something ask me to do it so yeah I did it. And you guys will not believe what I heard!" She said. Three of us look at each other before look at her again, "What did you hear?" I ask, curiously. Because Hyunsuk seem so stress lately, eventho he try to cover it up but yeah I can sense it.

"Well hurm, one of the guy said that they know about the time when we need to return the stone back" she sigh. We look at each other, shock and scared are written on our face, "What?! How?!" Sihyun ask. Hani then look at us " It's Yena tho " she rolled her eyes before continue to speak again, "They asked Yena about us, and because Yena still crazy like she is before, don't mad at me with the term of word I use to her, then that Yena let out everything that she knew. She said that if she know that her fate will be like this, she would have killed Y/N before and not waiting for first January" she said. Sihyun and Jaemin gasp while looking at me while I just looking boringly at them. "What?" I ask the two of them. "You are not mad?" Jaemin ask at me, shocked. I sigh "Why should I mad? It's will happen soon to me too." I answer.

"Okay, guys I will continue my story" Hani said and making our focus to her back. "The boys right, they decide to ask Yena what does she means with the first January then Yena answer that the day we need to send the stone to Moon Goodness. And then I heard Hyunsuk sigh" she said, I don't know when she said that Hyunsuk sigh and me automatically sigh too. "He will lock Y/N in his room on 31st December and Shiho something like that,  I don't know what is his name but one of the boys will keep watching on us. And the other boy will guard infront of his room to make sure Y/N can't escape from it" she said. All of our eyes bewildered right now when we heard that, "Are you serious? It's joking right?" I ask. I can't believe that my own mate is like that, like he want to lock me in his room so that I can't do the ritual? It is Moon Goodness's order and we can't against it.

"It's serious, Y/N. Why would I joking on the serious matter?" Hani said rolled her eyes. I stand up and walk from left to right and left and right again while close my mouth. "I-i can't believe it" I said, tears want to drop from my eyes. Yes, I know that he loves me. Yes,I know that he want to protect me. But does he knows that it will bring the destruction for the world if we don't do that? Don't he know that there will have a punishment if we don't follow the Moon Goodness's order? I don't know why but I feel betrayed from my mate. "Yes, we know that you are shock but we need to discuss something Y/N. We need plan" Hani said and go towards me before give me a hug. And with that, I cry. I'm disappointed at him. How could he, do something like that to me?

"Sshhh, calm down, let's take a seat okay?" Hani said, I nod to it and both of them take a seat again. The tears can't stop falling from my eyes eventho I try to not to cry but still they don't want to listen to me. It's not just me who breakdown and sad right now but my wolf too. She's also sad. Sihyun rub my back, "It's okay, we know how it feel. We will wait until you feel okay then we will discuss our plan, okay?"  She said and i nod to it. Because in my state right now, I can't focus to everything. So yeah.