0 0 1 5 . 2 💎

[ Hyunsuk's PoV ]

Right now, I'm in my office room still looking at the file that Mashiho and Jaehyuk give me. The file content all the evidence and information that they got about the culprit. I still can't believe it that the girl that I thought so sweet and kind is the one who want to kill my mate. I sigh and grab the paper that have the culprit's information, Kim Yena, 21 years old, adopted by Mr. And Mrs. Kim, was a rogue, being a pack members when she was 10 years old and her blood type is B. I put the paper on the desk before stand up and look at the view outside from windows .

"We already find the culprit" Mashiho said. And with that the grin display on my face "And may I know who is it?" I ask and raise my eyebrows while cross my arm. "Ofcourse" Mashiho said, smirking.

Jaehyuk take out the file that he bring with them. "It's Yena. The leader of Omega" he said. I take the folder and look at him. "Yena?" I ask, unsure. Because Yena is our pack member as well the leader of Omega, so it's kinda hard for me to process the info. "Yes, we found an evident near your room,Alpha" Mashiho said. I nod then open the file that contain, all of information about Yena.

" She was adopted by Mr and Mrs. Kim, 9 years ago. Your dad accept her as the pack members because he owe something from the couple which is Mr. Kim save your dad from being attack 14 years ago" Jaehyuk said

"14 years ago? What happened?" I ask " It's when the rogue attack our pack" Mashiho answer. His answer make me clinch my hands and gritted my teeth. The rogue attack. Ofcourse, who can't forget that. The attack that make me lose my sister. " After three days of the attack, your dad finally found the leader and the pack members who with him attack the rogues, and it cause 90 percent of the rogue in that pack dead. Your dad was on his way to attack the rogue's leader when one of the rogue attack him from behind but luckily Mr.Kim saw that and protect your dad. But sadly, the attack make Mr.Kim has a big scar on his back that make him disable" Jaehyuk explain.

I never knew about my dad go attack the rogue after the rogue's attack in our pack. "So,my dad feel guilty and make the promise with the couple?" I ask. "Yeah, not just that but your dad also take care of the medical treatment of Mr.Kim" Mashiho said. " How you guys know that she is the culprit?" I ask, want to make sure that Yena is the real culprit. I don't want to blame anyone without evidence because it's will make be an unfair leader. "The oxygen bag that you give us have a fingerprint on it not just that we also found the perfume in the nearest rubbish of your room" Mashiho said. " We also check the CCTV and saw her  climb the stairs to your level and in 5 minutes after that she hurriedly go down and went to the kitchen, we didn't see her go to your room because there have no CCTV in there that capture her movement to your room" Mashiho said again.

" The security that watch the CCTV thought that maybe she has some works to do in that level because she is the leader of Omega so he didn't find it weird" Jaehyuk said.

I rub my face, there is a knock on my door and that makes me face the door. The person come in and she's seem like to shy to enter my office and that makes me smile. How cute. "Come in, Y/N-ah" I said and take a seat on the coach. She close the door and walk slowly and stand infront of me, the thing that in between us is a coffee table. "Seat down" I said and pat at the space beside me. She shake her head before take a breath. " Are you busy?" She ask and look at my face. "Why?" I reply it back with a question. " If you are busy, it's okay, it's not that important anyway " she said and was about to leave before I grab her arm. "I'm not busy, why you ask me that?" I said, my hands grab both of her hands and I lowered myself to make our height same. Well, she's blushing and that make my wolf howl in proud. " My wolf want to spend time with your wolf" she said and meet my gaze. " Really? " I ask, shock with that because it's just too sudden but I like it thoo. Well, who wouldn't like to spend time with your mate and see her wolf too? She nod to my question. " Are you okay now? Like do you still hurt? If you still hurt we can take a run another time" I said.