30: FIGHTS, FIGHTS, FIGHTS!

Another great art from Horikoshi! Check out his tweeter for more of it! If you are curious, this are pictures he makes celebrating chapters, episodes and movies, for fans to enjoy.

"Is it really okay to go hard on a quirkless kid?" Sato asked, not really sure if the exercise was actually useful, don't get him wrong, he is not a bad guy, he actual was the reason the two quirkless students in his Middle School weren't physically bullied, not being able to do much on the emotional damage, so by his view, a quirkless person is 'weak' in terms of fighting.

"I don't think we need to though." Mina cheerfully told, "He is connected to Aizawa after all... Somehow."

"Aizawa? Our teacher?" Ojiro joins the chat.

"Yeah! Izuku and Toga work on a cafe, that is visited by Aizawa at least!" Mina informed her team, "Uraraka also works there, and Shinso worked there for some time too. Even the grumpy blonde, Bakugo goes there." 

"So they were chosen by our teachers specifically? They are our age though... Even one of them is in our class." Hagakure joins the chat, more like, always was there, just unseen.

"They talked about experience... What do you think its related?" Ojiro comments out loud.

"Being in the situation... Like hostage situation?" Sato questioned.

"They can't really have other roles with their age... Law wouldn't allow." Hagakure stated.

"Heroes may start!" All Might's announcement came into their earpieces.

All of them entered the building, watching out for traps, "Doesn't seem to have any traps..." Ojiro mentioned, as he walked into a room, "And nobody is here." Once exiting the room, he noticed that he was left behind by the group as they still progressed through the hallway. "Wait up!" He yelled out as he made his way to them.

And just like that, once they arrived to the stairs, they were met with a very happy Uraraka, jumping from the floor above, a dagger on her hand, Hagakure shrieked at the attack, and Sato took the front, blocking Mina from any kind of attack she could have thrown.

A simple punch was thrown by Sato, which the Uraraka there easily dodged, rolling down and passing through him, countering with a simple kick behind his knee, making him fall to the ground.

As she was about to attack the girls behind Sato, which one was still shocked by the sudden attack, and the other couldn't attack or would hurt her own teammate, she placed a hand to her ear, "The whole team is here~" She informed.

With that quick statement, from the other side of the hallway, from a window that was a straight line from their location, a desk came flying at them, 'Uraraka' working her way through that 'attack'.

Ojiro was quick to counter though, slamming his tail against Uraraka, which she dodged, and taking the opportunity to position himself to defend from the attacks he was going to receive, being mindful of the acid user behind him, giving her space for her to work with him. 

However the furniture was still flying in their direction, making them not be able to get a hold of a position for battle, making them trip and do a lot of mistakes.

Somehow, they ended up far away from the staircase, away from their objective, and just like that, the Uraraka that was attacking them, backed away, the person, who was throwing objects at them, stopping as well, and after a quick sigh of relief, they were met with tremendous amounts of blue flames.

Just like that, the four of them were successfully divided in three groups, each for a different room or hallway that they had gone to, to protect themselves from the flames, and clearly confused with the exercise, they were 5 minutes in, and they didn't know what to do, they were tired, shocked and trembling at the situation in front of them.