22: ENTRANCE EXAMS!

Another art by Horikoshi, do visit his twitter for more extra images!

I only own my part of the story, characters and etc are being given credit in the description.

The big day finally arrived, Izuku, Toga and Ochako headed to U.A. that morning, the entrance filling with all kinds of students, students that had mutation quirks, other 'normal' looking ones too.

After taking a few steps insides, Izuku noticed a familiar blonde haired male, quickening his steps he reaches to him, "Kacchan!" Izuku called out, making the blonde stop and look back.

Toga and Ochako quickly reached them, not needing to quicken their steps, "You are late Deku. I waited 15 minutes already, I was heading in now." Bakugo growled.

Izuku gave him a quick smile, "Sorry, had to prepare the cafe before coming."

Ochako pocked her head in front of the boys, a smile and confidence in her face, "Lets give our best!" She calls out, "We 4 will be the best heroes in the school!"

Izuku flinched, and Toga heartily laughed, Bakugo ignoring the endeavor, only responding with, "Izuku and Toga won't go to the hero course."

Ochako's features morphed to ones of anger, after hearing the blonde's statement, "Only because Izuku is quirkless doesn't mean that he can't get in!" Ochako fought back.

"But I matriculated myself in the General Ed." Izuku bluntly states, "I won't be a hero."

"And I will be with Izu!" Toga chimed in, wrapping one of her arms around his neck, "We will always be together!"

"Aren't you a year older?" Ochako questions.

"I didn't go to High school yet. So this is my first year."

After finishing her phrase, they arrive at a makeshift balcony, where they asked where they need to head respectively, to their surprise they will go to the same place, only Toga ending at the room next door.

The first test was a written one, where Izuku noticed it being somewhat resembling an IQ test. He wrote his answers and waited for the time to end, using that time to revise the answers he has written.

Bakugo easily cleared the written portion too, thanks to the constant lessons with Izuku it showed their results as he completed his problems without much trouble, same could be said to Toga, just having some problems in Maths.

Ochako was not fairing as well as the other three, but compared with everyone else, she was doing great.

Bakugo and Ochako didn't recognize the teachers overseeing the exams, well, Ochako did know the heroes, but didn't know they were regulars at the cafe.

The written portion off the exams was finally over, and the four of them headed to the practical portion, only those of the General Education and Hero Course were going to do the physical part, Support Course would have a pratical where they would built something from materials provided, and the Business Course would give a presentation on a pre-selected object.

General Education needed at least 15 points to get in, and the remaining of the score would be from the written portion, it was not a very popular option, but U.A. was a school for heroes, a school where people would work in the future as heroes or people working directly to them, so it was necessary parameter for the evaluation of every student.

Thanks to arriving at the same time, the four student candidates sat close to each other, and waited for the presentation to start.

Yamada Hizashi was nervous, he normally isn't nervous, but today was special, he was going to present the entrance exams to every new potential student of the school, he does this every year, but the insecurity that he won't receive a response from the audience is always present during this day, from all the presentations he did until now, only 2 occasions students responded.