4: WHEN YOU FOUND A HOBO

Izuku had a normal day at school, after finally ending classes for the day he met with Bakugo at the gate of the school. "Kacchan!" Izuku called. Getting closer to Bakugo he took out the sandwich you promised.

Bakugo looked shocked, surprised and amused. Taking a bite of the sandwich he almost looked like he was in tears. "K-Kacchan..." Izuku called worried that the sandwich wasn't that good. It was the second time Izuku made bread after all.

Bakugo devoured the remaining of the sandwich, grabbed Izuku by the collar of his uniform. "Nerd... Where did you get this thing?" Bakugo asked.

"K-Kacchan. I'm sorry... It was only my second time making bread... Was it that bad?" Izuku explained. Bakugo face passed from a surprised to confused and them to amused, letting out a grin a freeing Izuku. He laughed. "I ask you for a sandwich and you make it from the ground up! This was one of the best sandwich I had in a long time!" Bakugo screamed attracting odd looks from other students that were leaving late.

Izuku now with a big smile in his face continued. "Right! Kacchan I found a good place to train!" Izuku said, making Bakugo turn is attention to him. "There is this beach that is a illegal dumping ground. And it is a good way to develop muscle by cleaning!" Izuku said getting pumped to help Bakugo.

Bakugo furrowed his brows. "It would be good. Community service before High School, training and acquiring future training grounds." Bakugo mumbled. Turning his head to Izuku once again and giving him a grin, that if it was anyone else would think was a evil one, "What are we waiting for?" Bakugo said to the green haired boy.

Once there, both got to work starting to clean up all they could before dinner time. Sending a message to Toga and his mom, Izuku got dinner and that allowed both boys to train a bit more and do more progress.

Some time later Toga arrived, waving her arms around, only to notice that she was not being noticed, so she decided to scream. "IZUKUN! I GOT DINNER!" Now making Izuku look at her, he gave her one of the brightest smile he could. Toga blushed but it was already dark and passed unnoticed.

Once the break time was set, they walked to Toga who was setting a place to eat. "Toga, how was your day, today?" Izuku asked. Bakugo was confused. Who is this girl? How does she know Deku? Was passing through is head. "I missed you so much Izu... But it was fun passing the day with your mom!" Toga said cheerily. Now furrowing her eyes. "And this... Isn't this your bully?" Getting up and lightning fast pressing a knife to Bakugo's neck.

Bakugo was surprised, he couldn't even react in time to the girl's speed. "W-W-Wait Toga! Kacchan is all good!" After what Izuku said, Toga pouted, taking off the knife from his neck. "Also, how did you know that?" Izuku asked.

"Of course I would know! For how long do you think I was stalking you!?" Toga huffed and puffed, scrambling her arms in the air. "Oh! I brought your dinner! You said to bring dinner for two people, so I brought for three! Me included of course!"

Bakugo was not trusting this psychopath, she was too crazy, she first pointed a knife to his neck, and then admitted that she stalked Deku. "Deku, Is this bitch okay?" Was the only words Bakugo could say. Getting a nod in response he calmed down a bit. "How did you two meet anyway?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh! Oh! I can tell you that!" Toga said as if she was about to tell a epic tale. Izuku just placed a hand on her shoulder making her calm down, and was also a signal so that she wouldn't tell too much. "Izu..." she sighed. "I first saw Izu in a alley, he was all bloody, he was so cute with all that blood! " This caught Bakugo by surprise, of all things he wasn't expecting that. "Then the blood disappeared and just like that Izu got up! Then I started following him..." Now placing a finger at her chin thinking on how to formulate the next part. She then looked like she achieved enlightenment. "We met under a bridge. He was so cute walking my way I couldn't control myself." She gasped getting excited for the next part. "I trowed my love at him and he accepted it! He didn't let me drink the nectar that was his blood but he allowed me to stay at his home."